Tap Water

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
tap water is all i drink. but i think it's making me gay.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
We have some of the best water in the world here, I feel like a king.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Tastes brilliant here.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
When I was younger and the tap water used to be clear I did.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Yes, the Detroit water is excellent. Flint tap water no way in hell.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Water is the source of all life.

Seven-tenths of this earth's surface is water. Do you realize that seventy percent of you is water? And as human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water to replenish our precious bodily fluids.

Have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol?

Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation. Fluoridation of water?

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Children's ice cream!

You know when fluoridation began?

How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh?

It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice.

That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

I first became aware of it during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I-I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred. Women, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
i don't care if it's tap water or not - it just has to be cold. But I can tell that the tap water here is super impure. When I make ice cubes, they're practically 90% white. Pure water should freeze clear, IIRC.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
i don't care if it's tap water or not - it just has to be cold. But I can tell that the tap water here is super impure. When I make ice cubes, they're practically 90% white. Pure water should freeze clear, IIRC.

Grab some distilled water and freeze it, just for the fuck of it.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
can't drink tap water here

Nearly 1.5 billion people drink bottled water every single day? What kind of shit hole is that place, just move back dude, cut your losses and move on.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I generally drink filtered tap water. Bottled water is a massive waste of resources and a scourge on the environment.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Nearly 1.5 billion people drink bottled water every single day? What kind of shit hole is that place, just move back dude, cut your losses and move on.

most homes have water filtration tbh or use water delivery service to put on their water cooler.

there are good and bad in every country, despite this inconvenience I am still happy here.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I'm skeptical of Americans who don't drink tap water.

For 99% of America the water is fine.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Our water is pretty good here so yes definitely I drink it straight from the tap.

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
I stayed away from unfiltered tap water for years because the house I grew up in had tap water that made my throat feel funny (I was the only one in my family that had this issue). I haven't encountered that problem since, so I'm fine with it now. Takes a while for a tap to earn my trust though.