Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Darksoft NG Multi is Released Feb 2018. Impressions Please.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

I think we all want to hear good things but considering the history it's also acceptable to scrutinize their every move, I mean why shouldn't we? he didn't want to play ball here...

Aussies!

Guerilla Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    I'm one of the few people that post on both forms (thank you Rot) and I have little interest in wading through the bullshit of reporting my personal results here. Rot is allowing this thread to exist but some of you don't want to hear positive things.

I've held my tongue once to often to believe that now I can freely discuss DS products.

I have bought items from both sides and will remain neutral as I can't be bothered with feuds.
    If you have a different opinion then everyone else, by all means share. If the product is indeed working as intended then sway the hearts and minds of the public.

I don't think anyone is opposed to a different opinion.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

Mine should ship in the next week or so. I have 3 MVSs I plan on checking and I have unibios or original bios to test. I don't mind testing, looking forward to it, and since I ordered in the first lot, I'm expecting updates to fix early issues with software.

Thread Information