Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: #Winterbrawl12 Saturday, Feb. 24, Essington, PA

  1. #1
    Withered Penis!
    gusmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    illadelph Snail Trail

    Posts
    1,196

    #Winterbrawl12 Saturday, Feb. 24, Essington, PA

    Last year was great, this year will be better.

    Robot rollcall? Me, Daskrabs, Ralfakick, Majors, Stefan. Anyone else?

    Big E Gaming Presents:
    Winter Brawl 12

    WHEN:
    February 23-25, 2018

    WHERE:
    Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
    76 Industrial Hwy,
    Essington, PA 19029

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

  2. #2
    J. Max's Chauffeur
    Ralfakick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    In the Ikari Attack Helicopter over the Philadelphia Seaside with J. Max, Robert Garcia, Mr. Krabs, and a Mean Guile to defeat evil, then eat cheesesteaks and water ice afterwards

    Posts
    1,526
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    Last year was great, this year will be better.

    Robot rollcall? Me, Daskrabs, Ralfakick, Majors, Stefan. Anyone else?

    Big E Gaming Presents:
    Winter Brawl 12

    WHEN:
    February 23-25, 2018

    WHERE:
    Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
    76 Industrial Hwy,
    Essington, PA 19029
    Sounds like fun but I’ll be in Miami bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Speaking of that, the most bizzare thing that happened at that TMG (http://www.toomanygames.com/) was Ed Flemming getting his truck front bumper stuck to a pole and ripping it clean off!! Goes to show, you shouldn't drink and drive.

    Jon

  3. #3
    Host for Orochi
    daskrabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Phatal Philly

    Posts
    910
    I'm in for one night. Lemme know when ya'll are going.
    Sony PVM Club, Blast City Club, Egret II Club, Neo Candy Club
    WTB: Neo Geo MVS-U4 or MVS-U4/29

  4. #4
    Mr. Tater

    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Xenia, OH

    Posts
    2,483
    Wish I could go. I apparently don't have any friends...

    Jon


    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

    I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

  5. #5
    Host for Orochi
    daskrabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Phatal Philly

    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Wish I could go. I apparently don't have any friends...

    Jon
    Sony PVM Club, Blast City Club, Egret II Club, Neo Candy Club
    WTB: Neo Geo MVS-U4 or MVS-U4/29

  6. #6
    J. Max's Chauffeur
    Ralfakick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    In the Ikari Attack Helicopter over the Philadelphia Seaside with J. Max, Robert Garcia, Mr. Krabs, and a Mean Guile to defeat evil, then eat cheesesteaks and water ice afterwards

    Posts
    1,526
    Actually I'll be back early that Saturday, I may go after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Speaking of that, the most bizzare thing that happened at that TMG (http://www.toomanygames.com/) was Ed Flemming getting his truck front bumper stuck to a pole and ripping it clean off!! Goes to show, you shouldn't drink and drive.

    Jon

  7. #7
    Withered Penis!
    gusmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    illadelph Snail Trail

    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by daskrabs View Post
    I'm in for one night. Lemme know when ya'll are going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralfakick View Post
    Actually I'll be back early that Saturday, I may go after all.
    I am planning on going Saturday night. I don't want to speak for him but I have spoken to Stefan and he is waiting on his work schedule.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

  8. #8
    Host for Orochi
    daskrabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Phatal Philly

    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    I don't want to speak for him but I have spoken to Stefan and he is waiting on his work schedule.
    This guy said he could cover for Stefan.

    Sony PVM Club, Blast City Club, Egret II Club, Neo Candy Club
    WTB: Neo Geo MVS-U4 or MVS-U4/29

  9. #9
    Withered Penis!
    gusmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    illadelph Snail Trail

    Posts
    1,196
    Needs more handkerchief.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

  10. #10
    Host for Orochi
    daskrabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Phatal Philly

    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    Needs more handkerchief.
    stefan's helper.png
    Sony PVM Club, Blast City Club, Egret II Club, Neo Candy Club
    WTB: Neo Geo MVS-U4 or MVS-U4/29

  11. #11
    Neo Bubble Buster
    majors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Winston, NC

    Posts
    48
    See you fools there.
    Majors -=- Wedoca '18

  12. #12
    NEST Puppet
    MonoTekETeA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dirty Jersey

    Posts
    179
    I will be there Saturday night. It would be nice to say hello to everyone after all these years. It will also be a meet up with a lot of other friends, so may only be hanging for an hour or two, but I will definately be on Garou for a good hour (thanks Tony).
    Last edited by MonoTekETeA; 02-11-2018 at 09:18 AM. Reason: add the day

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •