Thread: Eagles win Super Bowl

Clow Warlord of Neo-Geo...for one glorious day!
    The CLOW Empire as the Warlord of CLOW!!!

icon18.gif Eagles win Super Bowl

Not that I like the Eagles but I hate the Patriots big time. Congrats to Philadelphia on their first ever Super Bowl. Try and keep the rioting of the city to a minimum

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
    "Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Either way, VT probably got drunk today. He's not even from Philly either.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.

I was screwed either way..

Pats win - surrounded by ecstatic fagets at work

Pats lose - surrounded by depresssed fagets at work

Poor me

J. Max's Chauffeur
    In the Ikari Attack Helicopter over the Philadelphia Seaside with J. Max, Robert Garcia, Mr. Krabs, and a Mean Guile to defeat evil, then eat cheesesteaks and water ice afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by neo_moe View Post
    I was screwed either way..

Pats win - surrounded by ecstatic fagets at work

Pats lose - surrounded by depresssed fagets at work

Poor me
    I think the city will be off tomorrow here. This is an Eagles town first and foremost, I just hope they keep the peace.

Gusmoney is probably climbing the greased poles right now
    Last edited by Ralfakick; 02-04-2018 at 11:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Speaking of that, the most bizzare thing that happened at that TMG (http://www.toomanygames.com/) was Ed Flemming getting his truck front bumper stuck to a pole and ripping it clean off!! Goes to show, you shouldn't drink and drive.

Jon

Withered Penis!

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

It was a good game. I didn't care who won just wanted to be entertained.

World's Greatest Scheißeposter Dr Shroom's Avatar
    i love baseball!

CPS2 Person.

Lol, it's like a Omen since I just picked up my Deagle yesterday. It was a good game, I should have put money on it.

Throne of Games

Quote Originally Posted by darksoft View Post
    Don't hide it, you are angry beacuse if a multiboot is made, you will not be the only one that can Play Progear

Igniz's Servant

Stop-start-stop-start-stop start....
    Rinse and repeat.
    4 hours for an 1 hour game.

I dunno, could that be one of the reasons why there appear to be so many fat kids in the USA if this is what they do at school? The two skinny kids must get to play quarterback and catcher/receiver, (or whatever those are called) - the rest get to play tubby dodgem cars banging into each other. Or sit in the stands eating from heart attack menus.

In any case, Congrats to the Eagles!

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    Rinse and repeat.

I dunno, could that be one of the reasons why there appear to be so many fat kids in the USA if this is what they do at school? The two skinny kids must get to play quarterback and catcher/receiver, (or whatever those are called) - the rest get to play tubby dodgem cars banging into each other. Or sit in the stands eating from heart attack menus.

The Super Bowl for the most part isn't even about the game. The true fans care about the game but it's become more of a advertising bonanza and everything else.

It's just a reason for people to spend money on Super Bowl Parties and hang out. The game wasn't that bad but with all the stops and commercials, I just can't sit there the whole time and just watch the game. I always have to do something while I'm watching the game because I can't stand all the breaks.

JukeBox Hero!

I just hope smokehouse made it to work on time.

I was Born This Ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    I just hope smokehouse made it to work on time.
    No worries, shitstick...we had a "Super Toiletbowl" party on Sat night...I didn't even watch the game yesterday.
    Currently seeking the SNES limited ocean blue cart- Alexander Popov's Communist Swimming. Holla at your boy if you have one.

Igniz's Servant

Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    It's just a reason for people to spend money on Super Bowl Parties and hang out. The game wasn't that bad but with all the stops and commercials, I just can't sit there the whole time and just watch the game. I always have to do something while I'm watching the game because I can't stand all the breaks.
    I hear ya.

Because to willingly put up with that whole 4 hour (or however long it is) stretch of that sport of yours just for the game itself, that's some dedicated discipline in my book.

I get the part if you were to maybe go to the stadium for the atmosphere of it all and a day/night out with your mates.

Schlonginator II: Judgment Dong

Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

I hear ya.

Because to willingly put up with that whole 4 hour (or however long it is) stretch of that sport of yours just for the game itself, that's some dedicated discipline in my book.

I get the part if you were to maybe go to the stadium for the atmosphere of it all and a day/night out with your mates.
    Yes, watching a football game live is a great experience. I wouldn't pay the ridiculous ticket prices to see my team in a Super Bowl though. Even if I won free tickets, I would probably just flip them vs. being stuck in some chaotic stadium for 4+ hours with a ton of shit going on.

Hardened Shock Trooper

and philly riots! Nothing like a good ol football riot

Apparently the city put grease on the traffic poles so people wouldn't climb them..didnt work.
    Last edited by itsofrustratin; 02-05-2018 at 10:31 AM.
    The Offensive Orgy Mode!!!

Friend me on Facebook!
    Rinse and repeat.

Don't forget the media hyping this game up for 2 weeks straight. It is ridiculous. I watched a few minutes of this game and knew the Patriots aren't winning this year so I played some DQ8 instead.

J. Max's Chauffeur
    In the Ikari Attack Helicopter over the Philadelphia Seaside with J. Max, Robert Garcia, Mr. Krabs, and a Mean Guile to defeat evil, then eat cheesesteaks and water ice afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by itsofrustratin View Post
    and philly riots! Nothing like a good ol football riot

Apparently the city put grease on the traffic poles so people wouldn't climb them..didnt work.
    All things considered I thought things weren't too bad, I used to think the city would be in flames the next day if they ever won it. Things were about the same as when the Phillies won it in '08, but I think the parade will probably be bigger come Thursday. Like I said as far as sports the city lives and dies Eagles, I don't listen to sports radio at all, but if I ever have it can be anytime of the year and all they want to talk about is the Eagles.

BTW
    No one here really thought that greasing the poles with hydraulic fluid would stop them!

Also personally I think pro football is better on tv compared to live. The fact that you can have better viewing angles and you do have filler whether it is commercials or commentary between stops and starts kind of fills in some of the stoppages that you don't get by watching it live.

College football, I've never been to a "blueblood" game but I've been to the Temple Owls in addition to my lower division University and I do enjoy that more live than on television with the bands and pageantry I don't feel you get at a pro game. The college fans around here for the most part don't carry on like they do at an Eagles game, but again I've never been to a Penn State game for example.
    Last edited by Ralfakick; 02-05-2018 at 01:48 PM.
    Speaking of that, the most bizzare thing that happened at that TMG (http://www.toomanygames.com/) was Ed Flemming getting his truck front bumper stuck to a pole and ripping it clean off!! Goes to show, you shouldn't drink and drive.

Jon

Withered Penis!

Fun fact: I went to one game this year, courtesy of Ralfakick, and the season ends in a Championship. NG'ers strike again and Fatal Philly riding high.

Tecmo_Eagles.png

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

J. Max's Chauffeur

I hear ya.

Dedicated discipline is for those that are baseball fans, when there is a pitcher's duel going on or there are alot of pitching changes/one upsmanships going on that can be a snoozefest. That game in particular does lend itself to being a leisurely activity though you can enjoy with your friends more than any of the others and the ballparks have great atmosphere for the most part.
    Last edited by Ralfakick; 02-05-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Jon

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

They won?

Aussies!

Cuyahoga Crusader Lets Gekiga In's Avatar

pirate

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    They won?

Nope, these guys did, mate.

They call him "Mr. Windy". wataru330's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lets Gekiga In View Post
    Nope, these guys did, mate.

Well played, sir. I can’t wait for NicNat to be back in the ruck!

AFL>NFL
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Peart View Post
    Innocence gave me confidence, to go up against reality...

Analog_Delivery_System=*when you absolutely, positively,
    must rock every person in the room*

"I don't think your kids should see us playing Joust in this parking lot..."
    -300wins

Thread Information