New Ninja Turtles cartoon looks...

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I feel sorry for kids today and that this is what they will know of the turtles. Most cartoons look like this nowadays because it's cheap to produce and because most up and coming animators don't develop a solid foundation in traditional hand-drawn animation, which is just a sad state of affairs.

Every time I think like that I remind myself that watching old cartoons is easier then when we were kids. Coupled with television being phased out and parents more in charge of what their kids watch since they have to stream it.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I really like how Raphael and Donatello look. I believe Raphael had a mask that fully covered his head in the Bay films. I enjoyed those, too.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
TMNT 2003 cartoon is still the best one up until Season 5 as it combines the 1987 cartoon, comic, and movies all into one decent story.

Fite me.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Looks like John Kricfalusi making fun of TMNT.

$20 says April has a blog now.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
You mean brought the black back?

Or maybe she was just dark skinned and had a perm back in the day.

tmnt-11-1987.jpg

that's how women looked in the 80's
my grandma told me about it

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
that's how women looked in the 80's
my grandma told me about it

Yeah, I don't remember a whole lot from the '80s, but perms were certainly the worst part. I mean AIDS was pretty bad too.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
perms were all the rage at a bar called TECH NOIR.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
perms were all the rage at a bar called TECH NOIR.

I always wear my favorite sneakers to Tech Noir: Nike Vandal Supreme. After a hard night of drinking, I schlep over to The Super C market and throw up in their trash can.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
WTF is going on, anyway ... Glowing weapons, Donatello's back opens up to reveal a hovercraft, so that the black girl can ride him? And what the hell is Michaelangelo's weapon now? I know SJW cream their pants every time a new, well know character turns black, but it seems so damn forced. She's supposed to be a reporter! It's like they tried to fuck it up in every conceivable way. She's not a reporter, she's not grown up, she has glasses now, because we must include the visually impaired, and she's swinging a glowing bat. Is there something else we can change? Oh yeah, she's black now.

It's so fucking transparent and pathetic. These things happen only to please the vocal minority on social media whining how none of the Mario Kart characters aren't black [this fucking happened, I shit you not]. Hey, guess what ... The game was made and designed BY THE JAPANESEEEEE! THEY'RE NOT EVEN WHIIITEEE!

Female Thor, female Ghostbusters, muslim Ms Marvel, black Spider Man, black Nick Fury ... Make some NEW characters, for fuck's sake! It's always something. You can't win with these people. If it's not race, then it's cultural appropriation. You can't make reggae music, unless you're Jamaican, born and bred. But it's OK to just flip the color on every white character, even though I only hear WHITE PEOPLE complaining about the WHITE FUCKING PRIVILEGE! The guy who thought Mario Kart was racist? White as fuck.

And what's that? Some woman is campaigning to be the first female Bond? Fuck you. The series is based on novels in which the protagonist is a male. Want to represent women? Create your own franchise and make it successful, instead of trying to force your way into an existing one.

The world is going full retard with this SJW shit. Funny thing is, I don't even care about the damn turtles. Let them fuck it up. Or better yet, I wish this show can find the audience that can appreciate it the way so many appreciated the original series. Want more black people and women in showbiz? Let it happen organically instead of making everything an obvious response to the whining idiots on the internet. Also, the earth is flat and that's ok, because we can choose what we believe in, and I believe in love. My favorite feeling and my favorite planeteer power.

Had to vent, sorry. Keep moving.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
WTF is going on, anyway ... Glowing weapons, Donatello's back opens up to reveal a hovercraft, so that the black girl can ride him? And what the hell is Michaelangelo's weapon now? I know SJW cream their pants every time a new, well know character turns black, but it seems so damn forced. She's supposed to be a reporter! It's like they tried to fuck it up in every conceivable way. She's not a reporter, she's not grown up, she has glasses now, because we must include the visually impaired, and she's swinging a glowing bat. Is there something else we can change? Oh yeah, she's black now.

It's so fucking transparent and pathetic. These things happen only to please the vocal minority on social media whining how none of the Mario Kart characters aren't black [this fucking happened, I shit you not]. Hey, guess what ... The game was made and designed BY THE JAPANESEEEEE! THEY'RE NOT EVEN WHIIITEEE!

Female Thor, female Ghostbusters, muslim Ms Marvel, black Spider Man, black Nick Fury ... Make some NEW characters, for fuck's sake! It's always something. You can't win with these people. If it's not race, then it's cultural appropriation. You can't make reggae music, unless you're Jamaican, born and bred. But it's OK to just flip the color on every white character, even though I only hear WHITE PEOPLE complaining about the WHITE FUCKING PRIVILEGE! The guy who thought Mario Kart was racist? White as fuck.

And what's that? Some woman is campaigning to be the first female Bond? Fuck you. The series is based on novels in which the protagonist is a male. Want to represent women? Create your own franchise and make it successful, instead of trying to force your way into an existing one.

The world is going full retard with this SJW shit. Funny thing is, I don't even care about the damn turtles. Let them fuck it up. Or better yet, I wish this show can find the audience that can appreciate it the way so many appreciated the original series. Want more black people and women in showbiz? Let it happen organically instead of making everything an obvious response to the whining idiots on the internet. Also, the earth is flat and that's ok, because we can choose what we believe in, and I believe in love. My favorite feeling and my favorite planeteer power.

:lolz: And the lefties are the snowflakes?

I hate to use this term, but, uh...

"Triggered."

I feel so bad for us exploited white people. We must keep our fictional characters white at all costs. :thevt:

Personally, I'd become a comic book writer and screenwriter, but the dirty Mexicant's took all those jobs.

PS: You know April O'Neil wasn't originally a reporter, right? She was a programmer and worked at a second-hand store. You know, the places that the people who can't pull themselves up by the bootstraps shop at.

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Wh...wh..whwahat is this??? A WO-MAN TARTLE??? If women want to be turtles they should do so ORGANICALLY!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Mostly right. Japanese are white enough imo.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
This just looks lazy and uninspired like every other cartoon out now. No thanks.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Why is everything pointy-looking now? The Ducktales reboot is too.