Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
To one of the long time members of the Neo, have a fantastic day :buttrock:

bday03_zpswqkkjwzo.png

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Baking you a cake with a key hidden inside.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
thanks.

30 seems promising so far.

Man, when is the last time Arcademan has made my birthday official?

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
HBD Eddie. I hope we start to see you around more often.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
HBD dude. Haven't seen you around in awhile.
I take it from the jokes your still working at the prison (and not sent to it) right?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I go to jail all the time too.

hbd

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Happy Birthday, dude! I got you an Atari Jaguar packaged with White Men Can't Jump and a Genesis copy of Shaq Fu to go with it.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
May your Oldsmobile drive true while blasting The Mars Volta.

Hahaha wow I'm glad people still remember the finer points. That poor Oldsmobile went up in a cloud of smoke and cooked antifreeze. I thought I shared the story here back in 2010 (jesus). It's long dead in a junk yard in Lafayette.

My replacement car just hit 143,000. Never misses a beat. It's a real communist car. No power anything, not even a trunk release or trunk light. Didn't come with a radio. Manual (of course). IT does have A/C so I guess I'm a member of the party. It's a scrappy car, but a real trooper. Took me to Texas and back and somehow didn't die in the summer heat.

I get we have a lot of Texas members here, but that is a truly miserable state unless you love random debris on the highway you have to dodge, pick-up trucks trying to murder you at every turn, and ice storms that grind civilization to a halt. Food was decent I guess....

Consider me like a retired pro-wrestler. I may show up here and there for a quick promo or one-off match. I made peace with why I left and it seems some of the things that pushed me away have subsided. Guess we're all a little older and a little less edgelordy.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Happy Birthday, dude! I got you an Atari Jaguar packaged with White Men Can't Jump and a Genesis copy of Shaq Fu to go with it.

Hahaha. Chris somehow sold all those copies or just forced them on people. That was a real fun time peddling my shit games.

Him and I just talked about me getting a CMVS....I want to see the scanlines. I want to feel the scanlines.....I want to be the scanlines.

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Hahaha. Chris somehow sold all those copies or just forced them on people. That was a real fun time peddling my shit games.

Him and I just talked about me getting a CMVS....I want to see the scanlines. I want to feel the scanlines.....I want to be the scanlines.

Scanlines keep a good man hard.