Roseanne come back

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member

The People Next Door, but Walter Kellogg (Jeffrey Jones), has to get out of situations when family and neighbors start recovering memories of what *actually* was going on during the original series.

Simultaneously, America comes to terms with its repressed memory that "The People Next Door" existed in the first place.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

The People Next Door, but Walter Kellogg (Jeffrey Jones), has to get out of situations when family and neighbors start recovering memories of what *actually* was going on during the original series.

Simultaneously, America comes to terms with its repressed memory that "The People Next Door" existed in the first place.

A sitcom starring convicted sexual predator Jeffrey Jones.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
There's some talk now that they might save the show and re-name it "Darlene". I think "The Connors" would be better, but, whatever. It'd be interesting to see if it could survive without the heart of the show, Rosie, that's for sure.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
There's some talk now that they might save the show and re-name it "Darlene". I think "The Connors" would be better, but, whatever. It'd be interesting to see if it could survive without the heart of the show, Rosie, that's for sure.

Replace the fat bitch with an ugly dyke.

Problem solved!

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I just don't understand how the right of succession works in the Conner household . . .

Sara Gilbert probably has the most clout these days, given her position on "The Talk", but, like I said "The Connors" would make more sense and avoid imaginary-siblings-rivalry.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Dan divorces Rosanne and marries Wanda Sykes. Fixed!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
use Rosie O'Donnell instead of Roseanne

call it Roseann

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
If they want to keep a whiny aggravating bitch in the lead role, they should cast smokehouse.

Marek

Banned
I'll start with this...Roseanne has always been a despicable cunt...this is nothing new. Like the shit-kid in school, she's had the crosshairs on her the entire time...they were just waiting for her to really get out of line and she was finally dumb enough to give them what they were waiting for.

But...

I'm guessing you didn't watch a single episode of the show.

The tragic part of this is that viewers lost a show that was addressing some major issues facing Americans at the moment...including the one you referenced.

-The prejudice and acceptance of their gender neutral grandson

-The bullying problems in modern schools

-The financial burdens single mothers are facing

-The life struggles parents with deployed spouses are facing

-Rosanne's Opiate addiction

-The burden of medical procedures that the elderly cannot afford

-The absurd prejudice Americans currently hold towards Muslims

-The political divide many American families are currently struggling with

-The struggles of the modern day small contractor owner

There's more than that and in the first season.

If you don't want to watch the show because of your disdain towards Roseanne Barr...I can completely understand that. I will say that before you slam the show, maybe you should watch it first, it's not what you think it is. More often than not, Roseanne and her blind stupidity is shown to be wrong and she sees the error or her ways. The episode addressing Muslim prejudice was a prime example, she's shown to be a fool by the end of the episode.

Sorry but I cant watch this garbage.

Rosanne addicted to pills? Wow great stuff. Was her ambien excuse simply life imitating art then?

The hardships of small contractors as told to me by a vociferous trump shill? Oh the irony....

Bullying lessons taught to me by a woman who calls black people monkeys on the internet. Lol.

I'll wait for the episode where a deranged obese Hutt clan female realizes that all her 4chan conspiracy theories are wrong and kills herself by lacing a pumpkin pie with ricin then eating it while sobbing uncontrollably.

Fuck Rosanne.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
that movie She Devil with Roseanne in it is pretty good