Roseanne come back

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You’re basically Rot+ElectricGrave+5%Sylvie.

1462372916827.png

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I was listening some more about this on the radio this morning and about 200 crew members will be out of work over Roseanne's shit too; they're the ones I really feel sorry for. I wish that there was a way that they could keep doing the show without Roseanne so that those people could keep their jobs (maybe "pull a Dan" on her and have Rosey suddenly bumped off via heart attack or something, but, given that the show bears her name, I highly doubt that would happen). I understand the outrage and pulling the plug on things, but, at the same time, there's a lot of collateral damage for people who didn't do anything wrong.

Marek

Banned
I was listening some more about this on the radio this morning and about 200 crew members will be out of work over Roseanne's shit too; they're the ones I really feel sorry for. I wish that there was a way that they could keep doing the show without Roseanne so that those people could keep their jobs (maybe "pull a Dan" on her and have Rosey suddenly bumped off via heart attack or something, but, given that the show bears her name, I highly doubt that would happen). I understand the outrage and pulling the plug on things, but, at the same time, there's a lot of collateral damage for people who didn't do anything wrong.

I mean yes this is all true.

But there's an episode where rosanne stalks her Muslim neighbors to see if they are terrorists or not.

It's a garbage show for garbage people.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member

But there's an episode where rosanne stalks her Muslim neighbors to see if they are terrorists or not.

Wow, really? That's pretty cringey. I always meant to check out the reboot but never got around to it, and now it's been pulled from Hulu. But if that's the kind of shit that they thought made for a funny storyline, then I think I'm glad I missed out.

They even pulled the re-runs of the old show off of the UHF channel that I was watching them on here locally. Replaced them with old reruns of Grace Under Fire. Swapped one crazy working-class white woman for another...

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member

To be fair, the episode ends with her realizing she has a lot in common with them and defending them against some racist salesperson.

That said, Roseanne remains a crazy conspiracy loon and a Trump dipshit.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Wow, really? That's pretty cringey. I always meant to check out the reboot but never got around to it, and now it's been pulled from Hulu. But if that's the kind of shit that they thought made for a funny storyline, then I think I'm glad I missed out.

They even pulled the re-runs of the old show off of the UHF channel that I was watching them on here locally. Replaced them with old reruns of Grace Under Fire. Swapped one crazy working-class white woman for another...

I never watched her tv show, ever, despite how popular it was. Also never watched Frazer, 30 Rock, 3rd Rock, Thirty Somethings, and a lot of other poplar shows from that period. Zero nostalgia effect for me.

I did like She-Devil. She played that role well.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I never watched her tv show, ever, despite how popular it was. Also never watched Frazer, 30 Rock, 3rd Rock, Thirty Somethings, and a lot of other poplar shows from that period. Zero nostalgia effect for me.

I did like She-Devil. She played that role well.

I've never watched a full episode of Friends either....

On topic... Social media is a minefield especially if you're in the public eye....

Politicians from all parties often forget that the press can find a tweet you posted when you were drunk or young... and use it against you...

..it seems like a sport some days...

xROTx

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Ya'll have to admit she looks pretty good tho

She's gotten better with age, like a rare Japanese homecart with no sunfade

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

That's like replacing doghsit with catshit.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I remember laughing when I saw this on the news, stupid fuckin shows don't need comebacks.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'll start with this...Roseanne has always been a despicable cunt...this is nothing new. Like the shit-kid in school, she's had the crosshairs on her the entire time...they were just waiting for her to really get out of line and she was finally dumb enough to give them what they were waiting for.

But...

I'm guessing you didn't watch a single episode of the show.

The tragic part of this is that viewers lost a show that was addressing some major issues facing Americans at the moment...including the one you referenced.

-The prejudice and acceptance of their gender neutral grandson

-The bullying problems in modern schools

-The financial burdens single mothers are facing

-The life struggles parents with deployed spouses are facing

-Rosanne's Opiate addiction

-The burden of medical procedures that the elderly cannot afford

-The absurd prejudice Americans currently hold towards Muslims

-The political divide many American families are currently struggling with

-The struggles of the modern day small contractor owner

There's more than that and in the first season.

If you don't want to watch the show because of your disdain towards Roseanne Barr...I can completely understand that. I will say that before you slam the show, maybe you should watch it first, it's not what you think it is. More often than not, Roseanne and her blind stupidity is shown to be wrong and she sees the error or her ways. The episode addressing Muslim prejudice was a prime example, she's shown to be a fool by the end of the episode.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
If you don't want to watch the show because of your disdain towards Roseanne Barr...I can completely understand that. I will say that before you slam the show, maybe you should watch it first, it's not what you think it is. More often than not, Roseanne and her blind stupidity is shown to be wrong and she sees the error or her ways. The episode addressing Muslim prejudice was a prime example, she's shown to be a fool by the end of the episode.

Thanks for your opinion, Maude.

"All In The Family" did this, too, only it was funnier.

So not only is Roseanne a hateful bitch, but she's unoriginal.

That show was always about suburban white trash, and suburan white trash always ate it up.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I AM MAD
MAD ABOUT ROSEANNE AND TRUMP

oh god, cuckshed is back.:thevt:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Thanks for your opinion, Maude.

"All In The Family" did this, too, only it was funnier.

So not only is Roseanne a hateful bitch, but she's unoriginal.

That show was always about suburban white trash, and suburan white trash always ate it up.

I AM MAD
MAD ABOUT ROSEANNE AND TRUMP

oh god, cuckshed is back.:thevt:

The irony is strong with these...well done.

See you cocksuckers in a month or so...don't stop being cunts...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I've never watched a full episode of Friends either....

On topic... Social media is a minefield especially if you're in the public eye....

Politicians from all parties often forget that the press can find a tweet you posted when you were drunk or young... and use it against you...

..it seems like a sport some days...

xROTx

Lingard said it was harder to play for Man Utd than the English team.

Media twisted it into him wanting to leave United.

Media gets paid to make you click.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Lingard said it was harder to play for Man Utd than the English team.

Media twisted it into him wanting to leave United.

Media gets paid to make you click.

Oh I agree.... which is why I have become one jaded cynical fook when it comes to the "News"...

xROTx

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Show was awesome sad to see it go. smokehouse was accurate in his statement..

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Out of this World 2018

Except this time instead of Evie's dad being an alien from outer space now he is from Mexico