Roseanne come back

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
That'd certainly be an interesting twist, but I can only imagine Myra or Laura beating the shit out of Steve Urkel on a daily basis, not the other way around. Dude couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Needs more crossovers of Urkel and Michelle from Full House.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Jaleel White is pretty chad though and he managed to escape the crippling autism that is the sonic fanbase unharmed.
He is the anti Wil Wheaton.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
The way this reboot trend is going, and the fact that Rosanne did so well, I wouldn't be surprised if ABC wanted to resurrect the entire TGIF lineup.
I wouldn't mind seeing those Step by Step girls again.

Marek

Banned
I'm not watching this show, but I am really annoyed at how the left media is treating it.

Its that heifer's own comments that created the shitstorm. She's openly supporting some fucked up nonsensical 4chan conspiracy theory on twitter. After the pizza restaurant deal its really not a laughing matter anymore.

Anyway she's a fat cunt. The contrived political drama is fucking lame and pathetic.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Its that heifer's own comments that created the shitstorm. She's openly supporting some fucked up nonsensical 4chan conspiracy theory on twitter. After the pizza restaurant deal its really not a laughing matter anymore.
That's a good point. She doesn't deserve a platform. Even if her show doesn't turn out to be one, it indirectly supports the woman and her Twitter feed.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Dammit, I logged back in just to post the same thing and Rot done beat me to it!

It kind of sucks that everyone else on the show has to suffer over her stupidity, but, such is life.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Dammit, I logged back in just to post the same thing and Rot done beat me to it!

I aint just a pretty face around here man...

You SNOOZE... YOU LOOZE!

xROTx

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I stopped watching after the first few episodes. It was comforting to have the old characters back, but it wasn't funny or interesting enough to hold my attention after the initial novelty wore off.

Guess this is a problem that solves itself.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I'm sure there will be an announcement in the next few days. It will certainly end up somewhere else with the amount of money it was bringing in.

That's what I was hoping for, but now the chances of that happening are looking bleak. Cast members were calling their agents and looking for a way out of the show the moment that tweet went viral.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
cube6C1.jpg

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Was it really that offensive? So much manufactured anger these days.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Was it really that offensive? So much manufactured anger these days.

Yeah, generally its a bad idea to refer to African Americans (Blax) as apes.

Too bad, this show was a top hit and then she had to go all crazy. Should have kept off twitter and kept those checks coming in.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Oh, she was black? Didn't know that. I just thought she called her that cause she looks a bit apeish. Yeah, that's fucked lol

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Oh, she was black? Didn't know that. I just thought she called her that cause she looks a bit apeish. Yeah, that's fucked lol

Yeah it was something along the lines of she being the offspring of muslims and apes. Either way, she just flushed a check down the drain. Her costars were jumping ship left and right.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member

Roseanne come back:

DeaaCXIW4AAo2rl.jpg large.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Wikipedia says that she was born in Iran to American parents, and has black grandparents on both sides of her family.

We are, individually, the average of the closest people we surround ourselves with. For example, if you wonder why Barr is ignorant, look at the people she interacts with online or in real life.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
We are, individually, the average of the closest people we surround ourselves with. For example, if you wonder why Barr is ignorant, look at the people she interacts with online or in real life.

I interact with the people on this site.

Shit.