Roseanne come back

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
20 years after, Roseanne Barr and his family come back with the same cast.

4290745.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
WTF, Goodman character is dead and the actor who played Mark is dead in real life

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Goodman CHARACTER. The character Goodman played, Dan Conner, was dead at the end of the original series.

They're supposedly going to retcon the fact that Dan died. I think this reboot is going to flop big time.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Oh OK, I don't remember the end of the series. It's curious.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
NAM-1975%2B%252816%2529.bmp

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
After the success of Fuller House, I think we're going to be seeing a lot more of the older sitcoms coming back like this, especially if Roseanne is a hit too. It kind of annoys me that they're just bringing Dan back without a real explanation though--I thought for sure that they were going to pull the infamous "it was all just a dream" Bobby Ewing (Patrick Duffy) stunt with his return.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
After the success of Fuller House, I think we're going to be seeing a lot more of the older sitcoms coming back like this, especially if Roseanne is a hit too. It kind of annoys me that they're just bringing Dan back without a real explanation though--I thought for sure that they were going to pull the infamous "it was all just a dream" Bobby Ewing (Patrick Duffy) stunt with his return.

People watched Fuller House?

@M

20 Year Member
Netflix just renewed it for a 4th season, so, apparently, yeah. I'll admit that I used to watch the original show when I was younger, but I've never watched the new one.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'd watch a new show if it revolved around Jodie Sweetin's tits.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
The internet should not rest until there is a Dinosaurs reboot.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I'm looking forward to checking it out, as I absolutely loved the first few seasons of Roseanne. Not holding my breath for it being good, but here's hoping.

@M

20 Year Member
I think the main obstacle they had with that show, if I'm remembering correctly, was that it was just so expensive to make. Today, with CG animation, it'd probably be easier and more cost effective than using the old suits/puppets. But, yeah, I'd be down for a reboot of that too.

Not the Mama!

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
if they brang back shows like happy days and the wonder years, i would definitely give it a watch.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Who the fuck are all those kids?

Please tell me this is a mini-series, and not a full reboot...
No one wants more Roseanne.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I hated fake Becky. The final season was such a cluster, it'll be interesting to see how this is. Bet it cost a fortune to get the cast back.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
This is great news.

Will Arnie, Leon, and Sandra Burnheart be in it?

Will the show take place in landfill, illinois?

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
It's baffling how Sara Gilbert has somehow looked noticeably more decrepit and older than even Roseanne since at least 2010. A textbook example of Hollywood dykes not aging well.