Help with component values

DarthMig

n00b
I was hoping you guys can help me with a NeoGeo MV1ACH board that i just recently purchased. After inspecting the board i have notice that on the underside of the board there a few components missing. It seems that board was not handled with care. The components are PC42, PC40, PC22, PC20, PC19 and PC1. They seem to be broken off. Is there anyway you can tell me if they are suppose to be on the board or off. i am goign to assume that they are suppose to be there. What are they, i am thinking capacitors and what there values are so i can purchase some ones. I tried searching online but was unable to find any schematics that would show me what there values are. Any help would be appreciated. I have attached a pic with the components in question highlighted. in order to see all the components might have to download image. 2 Inked board underside missing components_LI.jpg

chromesphere

New Challenger
Probably not of much help but I had a similar situation with a 3 count bout MVS board with garbled graphics last night. I looked on MVS scans website, board was the same but it looked like some components were unpopulated on the scanned images, but mine had components (and the soldering looked pretty suspect). Then I remembered I didn't adjust the voltage on the the AES-MVS converter I was using, once I did that graphics were fine. So maybe neo geo techs added them afterwards, my knowledge is great enough to know the reason why though. Sorry for the wish-washy answer, maybe check on mvs scans though if you haven't already.
Cheers CS

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
On Neo, usually anything tagged as PC is 0.1uf.