Just wanted to say hi

MasonSushi

n00b
Hi guy,

I just recently acquired a CDZ and am looking for some solid titles for the system. I am just getting the games I like as well as trying to learn about some new ones to me. I am sad to see my favorite games (Metal Slug series and Neo Turf Masters) are so expensive, but am sure I will find new games to enjoy. I might save up for them as well.

Anyway I hope to meet some of you on the forums for great discussions, and I am excited to learn from you guys.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Welcome...

Good luck...

I learnt a lot being here... the one fact I will always treasure is... never invite a knife wielding nutcase to a nerd meet...

Have Fun...

xROTx

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Hi guy,

I just recently acquired a CDZ and am looking for some solid titles for the system. I am just getting the games I like as well as trying to learn about some new ones to me. I am sad to see my favorite games (Metal Slug series and Neo Turf Masters) are so expensive, but am sure I will find new games to enjoy. I might save up for them as well.

Anyway I hope to meet some of you on the forums for great discussions, and I am excited to learn from you guys.

Buckle up and have fun. This site is a treasure trove of knowledge, reviews, etc.*

*also drama and shit-talking, but it's a good place.