Sanwa Arcade Stick

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I guess it's an alternative to Hori and Qanba. I don't know how I feel about the big ol' shelf for your wrists. Also, I don't know why they have these stupid square buttons for options. What's wrong with 24mm?

DUNIrAgVoAE33an.jpg

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'd rather use sanwa over any of that other garbage. Hori is lol.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I'd rather use sanwa over any of that other garbage. Hori is lol.

Oh I always swap out parts for Sanwa or Seimitsu. Personally, I'm more concerned about getting a good looking, compact enclosure. I don't like how any of the ones on the market today look. Can't someone just make a simple rectangle with rounded edges?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Ehhh looks goofy. Maybe when the time comes I'll just buy an HRAP enclosure and have someone make it work with a PS4.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I actually have that stick. Works with switch, 360, PS3, xb1, android, pc, and PS4. Feels great. It's no frills and I have replaced all the parts in it.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
At least the button spacing and curvature isn't cramped like those VLX. Arm rest does seem kinda potato though.

Hori buttons/stick are stiff as hell.

In memento of DJ, lol 8 buttons.

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
the only differences between any sticks that use real parts are going to be aesthetic anyways (and maybe milliseconds of pcb lag). not sure why sanwa hasn't been making their own sticks for years, don't see any particular reason to pick this one up now either

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Thats the official sanwa stick. Im not a fan it, especially the fact the buttons sit on the cp and not the plexi

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
So wait a minute. Sanwa is actually going to start making stick shells now? Thats crazy

I wonder if this will get Seimitsu's attention

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
If that's the best they can come up with I guess they shouldn't quit their day job.