Nerd drama from Twin Galaxies

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
This shit made the local news here in Los Angeles.

Slow day in LA?

Jk, I think the relative popularity of King Of Kong showed there is a certain amount of interest in this.

I am actually surprised at how long it took for this to happen - seems it's been festering for a while now.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Lets not forget the time Billy sued a cartoon for using his likeness. Great guy.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
This couldnt have happened to a nicer guy.

I hate that smarmy, long haired rapey cunt.

Imagine his parents new level of shame. They finally accepted their son was famous for a video game high score to now knowing they spawned one of the most infamous nerds ever.

Tech&Music

Another Striker
So Billy Mitchell is a pathological liar, who preaches about people having to play by the rules while he doesn't, acts as an authority on his "expertise", is a condescending cunt, comes up with meticulously planned out schemes for his own gains, thinks he's charming while he's actually an insufferable moron, has no remorse when lying, and gets exposed to be all this on the news... Geez Billy, I think you got the wrong profession, you'd have fitted in much better in US politics than a scene for people getting hard on video game scores. Would have been a hell of a lot more profitable too.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
"The worst thing that can happen, would be, to give somebody the credibility of a score, that doesn't deserve it." - Billy Mitchell

Oh the irony of that statement.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
So Billy Mitchell is a pathological liar, who preaches about people having to play by the rules while he doesn't, acts as an authority on his "expertise", is a condescending cunt, comes up with meticulously planned out schemes for his own gains, thinks he's charming while he's actually an insufferable moron, has no remorse when lying, and gets exposed to be all this on the news... Geez Billy, I think you got the wrong profession, you'd have fitted in much better in US politics than a scene for people getting hard on video game scores. Would have been a hell of a lot more profitable too.

Sounds like the memberbase here.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,

Don't forget hot sauce shill.

-SD-

Camel Slug
I must admit that I’ve always thought the guy was a bit creepy... can’t quite put my finger on it, but hes a wrong ‘un.

I’m amazed that people really give this much of a shit over high scores on arcade games that are 30+ years old.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I’m amazed that people really give this much of a shit over high scores on arcade games that are 30+ years old.

while posting on a message board for a 28 year old arcade system

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
while posting on a message board for a 28 year old arcade system

Very few people are still here for the Neo.

This forum has become a microcosm for a common interest we have all long since forgotten.

A daily routine without meaning.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist

This forum has become a microcosm for a common interest we have all long since forgotten.

Off-topic stuff tends to far outnumber everything else in terms of posts/threads/views/whatever. That is something that's not unique only to this place.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

bet most people here don't even own a neo geo (anymore).

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member

This is some oliverclaude level posting.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist

I'm only here for the lulz ....... and Lachlan's sig. video's !

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
This whole debacle is seriously sad on so many levels.

I'm sure Mitchell is enjoying the publicity, since he no longer is relevant when it comes to his DK score. His allegedly fake score isn't even among the top ten of current high scores. Being all over the internet again must feel great for him.