Oficial Super SD System 3 RGB Statement

neosd

Neosd Developer

Amazing work,

Registering here today and doing all this quote work to clean his name.

I like your work,
If you are interested we have a position for you, answering fake videos telling our product is a dissaster and so.
Answering guys telling we had to learnt a leson on those videos coments.

Once you have finished your quote work, let me know if you are interested.

Eatitup_86

n00b
NeoSD will there be an email sent out to those who have already purchased your product so that we know where to send our units in the US when it is all sorted out?

Just a thought but I would love to see a thread where only NeoSD can post for status updates on the device so we can quickly see what is going on vs rummaging through all of the drama stuff. :\

neosd

Neosd Developer
NeoSD will there be an email sent out to those who have already purchased your product so that we know where to send our units in the US when it is all sorted out?

Just a thought but I would love to see a thread where only NeoSD can post for status updates on the device so we can quickly see what is going on vs rummaging through all of the drama stuff. :\

Hello,

Actual plan is :

On the forum there are going to be sections for support, one for each of our products.

Example SSDS3.
And only users that purchased the product will be able to write there. So with this we remove a big part of the trolling and drama out of support sections.
This is one of the main goals of having our own forum, to be able to run our custom php code for some tasks we want to do, like this one.

Everyone will be able to read, but only customers will be able to post.

We will make a post on the support thread with instructions for the replacement units. Plan is you guys ship the board back to the USA location with a paper containing your ORDER ID and desired shipping address for the new unit. So we will only have to put new boards in a box and glue this piece of paper to send replacements unit back.

Its important to save us as many work as possible aswel.

This is the plan as today, it may end changing.

We expect to purchase the server next week and start working on the custom php code for this and other things we want to do.

Thanks

Last edited:

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
I think things are still heated on both sides here. I can see how the intial video that followed him not being able to get hold of a unit to test, could be taken as resentment for not being able to test one - it's not hard to jump to that conclussion. But from everything that has been said, apparently that wasn't his intention. So there was a comms issue there, and maybe some of the interpretation was based on previous history related to that MVS cart incident - no idea!

What I would say is products like this need a lot of positive support from everyone, or they will never get off the ground and future products may never appear. I also understand how people who spend a lot of time and money designing something as wonderful as the Super SD 3 can take offense to criticism before the product has had chance to land properly. When I first looked at the Neo SD (and Super 3) I realised early on that I had the power to make or break this product from my initial review - that's a very very difficult position to be in, to try and be objective and unbiased, but at the same time feedback on any problems but not publicly draw so much attention to them (until they've been resolved) so that early adopters might not want to buy the product. Remember this is a small company where one bad review early on, or prior to release can mean sales drop by say 40% (or more) - that could spell the end of a small company like this. The reality is even with the ground plane issue it's still an absolutely bloody fantastic f****** product, it really is!

My best advise is to stop the flame war and move past - draw a line under it!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

I agree... we should do...

That's why I plan to cauterize anyone associated with RetroRGB from this site...

It's not a War... it's a bloodbath....

xROTx

neosd

Neosd Developer
I think things are still heated on both sides here. I can see how the intial video that followed him not being able to get hold of a unit to test, could be taken as resentment for not being able to test one - it's not hard to jump to that conclussion. But from everything that has been said, apparently that wasn't his intention. So there was a comms issue there, and maybe some of the interpretation was based on previous history related to that MVS cart incident - no idea!

What I would say is products like this need a lot of positive support from everyone, or they will never get off the ground and future products may never appear. I also understand how people who spend a lot of time and money designing something as wonderful as the Super SD 3 can take offense to criticism before the product has had chance to land properly. When I first looked at the Neo SD (and Super 3) I realised early on that I had the power to make or break this product from my initial review - that's a very very difficult position to be in, to try and be objective and unbiased, but at the same time feedback on any problems but not publicly draw so much attention to them (until they've been resolved) so that early adopters might not want to buy the product. Remember this is a small company where one bad review early on, or prior to release can mean sales drop by say 40% (or more) - that could spell the end of a small company like this. The reality is even with the ground plane issue it's still an absolutely bloody fantastic f****** product, it really is!

This is the main issue here,

People can´t understand that we are not Amazon and we are fighting to survive.

The thing we did replacing boards has a high cost to us.

We have been threated like if we were Microsoft, Amazon, Apple of whathever big stabilished company.

This video was totally dishonest, and caused a big damage, i am not going to enter into details but people emailed us asking for refunds pointing the video.

And believe me, the video is totally dishonest, and it dosen´t reflects the true of what happened.

People want products such as Super SD System 3, but Amazon, Apple or Microsoft are not going to deliver those for sure. Some one has to take the risk of develop those.

If we would thought the product would have been crap, we would never release it. We release things when we are confident about the status of the product.

Has anyone of the ones that received a Super SD System 3 complained about game compatibility ? Believe me, game compatibility is harder than a RGB circuit for sure.

I am not pissed about this guy telling the rgb is shit, i am pissed cause he had my email and he could have sent me an email like the ones he sent me back telling me "i want to help you"

What he did was to send me people asking for refunds with a video that dosen´t shows the truth about the issue.

So yes, i got sick about that and i am totally pissed about his actitude.

Is it so hard to email me before doing that ?

Don´t you know you are going to hurt me doing that ?

Don´t you have my email ?

Why you tell me that you want to help us and then you do that ?

Is it so hard to understand what i am writting ?

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire

Indeed,or we have in the next weeks still this drama,its over,its fixed and up to the future,this problem is the past.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This is the main issue here,

People can´t understand that we are not Amazon and we are fighting to survive.

The thing we did replacing boards has a high cost to us.

We have been threated like if we were Microsoft, Amazon, Apple of whathever big stabilished company.

This video was totally dishonest, and caused a big damage, i am not going to enter into details but people emailed us asking for refunds pointing the video.

And believe me, the video is totally dishonest, and it dosen´t reflects the true of what happened.

People want products such as Super SD System 3, but Amazon, Apple or Microsoft are not going to deliver those for sure. Some one has to take the risk of develop those.

If we would thought the product would have been crap, we would never release it. We release things when we are confident about the status of the product.

Has anyone of the ones that received a Super SD System 3 complained about game compatibility ? Believe me, game compatibility is harder than a RGB circuit for sure.

I am not pissed about this guy telling the rgb is shit, i am pissed cause he had my email and he could have sent me an email like the ones he sent me back telling me "i want to help you"

What he did was to send me people asking for refunds with a video that dosen´t shows the truth about the issue.

So yes, i got sick about that and i am totally pissed about his actitude.

Is it so hard to email me before doing that ?

Don´t you know you are going to hurt me doing that ?

Don´t you have my email ?

Why you tell me that you want to help us and then you do that ?

Is it so hard to understand what i am writting ?

ESSENTIALLY Neosd... What you're trying to say is:

"RetroRectalGrabBitch... didn't even have a fucking device and did an uninformed youtube review and podcast...

This essentially affected you a lot as a start up company doing good things for the community... and potentially could stop you producing more stuff...

This is the same shitstain that cost Cdamm a lot of money with another uninformed "review"..."

Basically that's it...

xROTx

PS. YES... NG.com is tough... but any of you guys thinks I'm gonna let you do to Ng.com what you cuntstains have done to Schmups... you can fuckin' leave now...

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Since a lot of new people are reading this, no one needs to white knight retro. He's an adult and can handle himself. Your good intentions have hurt him, way to go!

We say come for the games stay for the drama. When you come for the drama first, you'll get it...a lot of it.

This is an exciting update on a great add-on don't forget :buttrock:

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
I think once the TerraOnion crew has their own forum and means of disseminating information that will benefit interested parties greatly.

I also think that when the new revision is shipped out and people see first hand that the crew worked hard to correct issues that were brought up, some of those people looking for refund will be back. A whole lot more will come flocking when they see how well the device will work.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Since a lot of new people are reading this, no one needs to white knight retro. He's an adult and can handle himself.

OK.. here's what i don't understand about the recent spate of n00bs joining so they can suck off RetroRectalGrabBoy's cawk...

Did no one mention that we have possibly the most irritable mod on any gaming forum... and that he would more than likely kill your account just for laughs...?

This is NG.com fookers... you don't come and expect to bring drama when i already said RetroRGB and any of his folllowers were already dead men walking here...

xROTx

PS. Meh... why not...

IQJmumG.png

PFFTTT.. Join date 2013... another one of the Generation Facebook... i have socks older than this cunt...

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Another little PSA, Rot is always in chat so go there and you can politely ask him questions.

No need to quote or call him out here.

Rot's a good guy but his patience is wearing away with the current silliness, imho.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Just finished reading the whole thread, and wanted to say two things. First of all, kudos to the TerraOnion team for taking the very hard, but right choice you did that many companies (*cough*INTEL*cough*) do not make. I did not buy this product in particular, only a NeoSD, but it's good to know the kind of company we are dealing with here (in the good sense). Second, it's a shame that the video (whether with bad intention or simply by mistake) caused you guys so much trouble, but be sure that many of the people who asked for refunds, will buy again once they know that the issue has been solved. I only hope that the fix you did to be as publicly known as the problem itself, so everybody knows that the product works as it should.

TuSecsy

War Room Troll
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHH

RECTAL GRAB BOY

BWAHAHAHAHHA :buttrock::vik::hammer::lol:

fuck this douche and anyone with him. neo-geo and NeoSD for life. for real. Where's the fat pig to defend himself? oink oink!

rumor is neoSD has 2 gigantic products coming up later this year. The only product Bobby boy produces is feces.

Last edited:

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
Firstly Bob is banned so he can't defend himself anyways.

Second, it's really time to move past this like Gadget said. Right now the back and forth and the trash talking doesn't reflect well on the business. I understand that what has happened and what was said has caused your business harm but allowing this to continue is only going to reflect poorly on TerraOnion. As this forum is currently the official support forum for their products anything that occurs here is a reflection on them until such time as they open their own forum.

I am not calling anyone out, I am not defending anyone on either side. I am simply stating that if the concern is in harmed public image, the best course of action is to stop and move on.

TuSecsy

War Room Troll

Second, it's really time to move past this like Gadget said. Right now the back and forth and the trash talking doesn't reflect well on the business. I understand that what has happened and what was said has caused your business harm but allowing this to continue is only going to reflect poorly on TerraOnion. As this forum is currently the official support forum for their products anything that occurs here is a reflection on them until such time as they open their own forum.

I am not calling anyone out, I am not defending anyone on either side. I am simply stating that if the concern is in harmed public image, the best course of action is to stop and move on.

Absolutely noone cares what you think you fatty-bob dick suck. You think you can go around badmouthing Rot on shitter and get away with it....ban-hammer incoming!

Last edited:

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Amazing work,

Registering here today and doing all this quote work to clean his name.

I like your work,
If you are interested we have a position for you, answering fake videos telling our product is a dissaster and so.
Answering guys telling we had to learnt a leson on those videos coments.

Once you have finished your quote work, let me know if you are interested.

He can't contact you right now. He's still busy venting over at Twitter land.
https://twitter.com/iCach0/status/956738838260412418

TuSecsy

War Room Troll
He can't contact you right now. He's still busy venting over at Twitter land.
https://twitter.com/iCach0/status/956738838260412418

That's hilarious. That bald bitch who wrote the bullshit article on Krikzz is attacking Rot. Hope he dies of cancer very soon (looks like he's taken ill).

Not a single person on here ever badmouthed Voultar, ever. These delusional dipshits are truly on another planet.

mNZUBPPf_400x400.jpg

Would you trust someone with a profile pic like this? Guess he lost his brain along with his hair.

Also I see the cord kiddies and cancer boy are making fun of my 2 new neosd products post. That's funny. Their track record is the only Neo Geo flash cart, and the only PCE-CD ODE solution. Meanwhile, the bitch boys are spending 2 years making PS2 video cables.....lololol.

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
While it is funny they have been taking 2 years to make PS1/PS2 cables, it really comes down to most PS1/PS2 connectors being way too tight. For people who speedrun or unhook their setups a lot it has a high probability to destroy their port or the cable connector after a few dozen or so insertions.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

He's not banned... He just can't send Pm's or use our market place...

Get your info correct if you're gonna make an accusation...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
For all those wondering why I haven't killed MobiusStripTechs account for his lies and hate for myself on twitter...

...I see it like this...

The cunt is a nobody... why worry about shit on my shoe when it's easy enough to wipe...

xROTx

Tgames

War Room Troll
Hi neosd,

We can start shipping back to you our Super SD System 3 to get a replacement one ?

Your address is :

NeoSD Store
TERRAONION SL - B70499892
C/ Serantes 71 - San Cosme
15287 Outes
Spain

It's that ?

I have also theses issues (mentioned in the first post) and it's noticeable for me.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Hello,

Actual plan is :

On the forum there are going to be sections for support, one for each of our products.

Example SSDS3.
And only users that purchased the product will be able to write there. So with this we remove a big part of the trolling and drama out of support sections.
This is one of the main goals of having our own forum, to be able to run our custom php code for some tasks we want to do, like this one.

Everyone will be able to read, but only customers will be able to post.

We will make a post on the support thread with instructions for the replacement units. Plan is you guys ship the board back to the USA location with a paper containing your ORDER ID and desired shipping address for the new unit. So we will only have to put new boards in a box and glue this piece of paper to send replacements unit back.

Its important to save us as many work as possible aswel.

This is the plan as today, it may end changing.

We expect to purchase the server next week and start working on the custom php code for this and other things we want to do.

Thanks

Hi neosd,

We can start shipping back to you our Super SD System 3 to get a replacement one ?

Your address is :

NeoSD Store
TERRAONION SL - B70499892
C/ Serantes 71 - San Cosme
15287 Outes
Spain

It's that ?

I have also theses issues (mentioned in the first post) and it's noticeable for me.

You really need to read the above post, no, you do not send it back yet, they will announce where and how they wil handle this.