Oficial Super SD System 3 RGB Statement

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

We are receiving a lot emails asking for when people can send back pbs.

This has been explained before, we will give instructions as soon as we have the boards in stock and the forum ready, as today we don´t have any of those, so we are not going to answer those emails.

Please, don´t hammer, be patient

Thanks

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

We are receiving a lot emails asking for when people can send back pbs.

This has been explained before, we will give instructions as soon as we have the boards in stock and the forum ready, as today we don´t have any of those, so we are not going to answer those emails.

Please, don´t hammer, be patient

Thanks

shadowtek

n00b
I've been searching everywhere and haven't found real confirmation that it will work on the US TG16. Will it work on that? I saw that you were waiting on the shells initially to be sure? Sorry if this is a repeat, thanks for this amazing product!

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
I've been searching everywhere and haven't found real confirmation that it will work on the US TG16. Will it work on that? I saw that you were waiting on the shells initially to be sure? Sorry if this is a repeat, thanks for this amazing product!

Yes it works. In my case the fitment was actually better on my TG16.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member

Yes, it will work. Worst case scenario you'll unscrew the case slightly or shave off the tabs if the fit is too tight.

Edit - MST beat me to it.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello Guys,

An small update about Super SD System 3 production/shipments.

I went to the factory today to bring chips, pcbs will be there by friday and next week the SMT process should start.
I say should cause this is what we agreeded.

What this means ? it means that we still have no date for the production but it will be next week and i expect that we will start shipping units at the end of next week.

So the waiting is almost over

Rave

n00b
Hello Guys,

An small update about Super SD System 3 production/shipments.

I went to the factory today to bring chips, pcbs will be there by friday and next week the SMT process should start.
I say should cause this is what we agreeded.

What this means ? it means that we still have no date for the production but it will be next week and i expect that we will start shipping units at the end of next week.

So the waiting is almost over
Awesome news!
Glad to hear you are getting back on track, let's hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for you guys now. :)

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

lurk

War Room Troll
Hello, I registered just to post a couple questions and clarify the process, as I was unsure after reading the thread. Going through several pages worth of mostly unrelated drama to the announcement was confusing.

I already have my Super SD 3 and need the newer version. Is the plan to at some point release an address for me and others to send their current PCBs to, and then we'll receive the new boards? Or will we receive the new boards and then send the old board back? Should I already take apart the device and prep it for shipping?

Really looking forward to getting the new board since I love the device, just right now I'm unable to capture from the device properly until I get the newer one.

Thanks for your time.

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
It's been posted multiple times. Just wait. An address will be provided. Nothing is happening until the new forum is open.

lurk

War Room Troll
It's been posted multiple times. Just wait. An address will be provided. Nothing is happening until the new forum is open.
And I'm asking again to clarify the process because having bits of info posted over 7 pages, and some updates via Twitter that haven't been posted here, is really confusing. I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting a more solid update explaining everything up to this point, either by editing the first post of this thread to include the additional updates, or through some basic page on their website serving the same function.

It feels really off-putting to have to read through 7 pages of essentially YouTube review drama to get an update on a recall to a device I dropped a fair bit of money on. I understand the complications this has caused Terra Onion and appreciate their work to fix the issue. All I'm asking is for clarification of this recall process in an official manner, because reading the thread has been confusing despite it being, "posted multiple times."

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
And I'm asking again to clarify the process because having bits of info posted over 7 pages, and some updates via Twitter that haven't been posted here, is really confusing. I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting a more solid update explaining everything up to this point, either by editing the first post of this thread to include the additional updates, or through some basic page on their website serving the same function.

It feels really off-putting to have to read through 7 pages of essentially YouTube review drama to get an update on a recall to a device I dropped a fair bit of money on. I understand the complications this has caused Terra Onion and appreciate their work to fix the issue. All I'm asking is for clarification of this recall process in an official manner, because reading the thread has been confusing despite it being, "posted multiple times."

Wait for support forum to open. Fill out return form. Send in unit. Get replacement.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Hello, I registered just to post a couple questions and clarify the process, as I was unsure after reading the thread. Going through several pages worth of mostly unrelated drama to the announcement was confusing.

I already have my Super SD 3 and need the newer version. Is the plan to at some point release an address for me and others to send their current PCBs to, and then we'll receive the new boards? Or will we receive the new boards and then send the old board back? Should I already take apart the device and prep it for shipping?

Really looking forward to getting the new board since I love the device, just right now I'm unable to capture from the device properly until I get the newer one.

Thanks for your time.

I'm curious as to how you are unable to capture from the device? I have one and I can capture gameplay from it fine. I've done over 30 games so far.

lurk

War Room Troll
I'm curious as to how you are unable to capture from the device? I have one and I can capture gameplay from it fine. I've done over 30 games so far.

I use a Datapath VisionE1s and because of the faulty sync, the device cannot pickup the signal properly. I eventually got some different Mega Drive cables with different sync, and then a scart to BNC with a sync stripper. That has allowed me to capture the device, but with a ton of noise everywhere - as already described in the first post of the thread. The revision appears to address these issues.

Forum: Terraonion Discussion Center.
____

READ THIS THEARD - > Super SD System 3 replacement boards program

( http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?274295-Super-SD-System-3-replacement-boards-program )
So now the info is spread across 7 pages, 1 different thread, and Twitter, instead of being all in 1 place. Any other additional forums/threads/twitters/websites I should check for random updates from?

Please note that I don't use this forum, and won't use this forum after the replacement instructions and board are received - I specifically bookmarked this thread for updates since it's listed as TerraOnions official statement on the matter. As I already mentioned, having a static web page to explain all of this information would have been much preferred to this forum nonsense.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I use a Datapath VisionE1s and because of the faulty sync, the device cannot pickup the signal properly. I eventually got some different Mega Drive cables with different sync, and then a scart to BNC with a sync stripper. That has allowed me to capture the device, but with a ton of noise everywhere - as already described in the first post of the thread. The revision appears to address these issues.

So now the info is spread across 7 pages, 1 different thread, and Twitter, instead of being all in 1 place. Any other additional forums/threads/twitters/websites I should check for random updates from?

Please note that I don't use this forum, and won't use this forum after the replacement instructions and board are received - I specifically bookmarked this thread for updates since it's listed as TerraOnions official statement on the matter. As I already mentioned, having a static web page to explain all of this information would have been much preferred to this forum nonsense.

Hello...

Seeing as you don't wanna be here... you might as well sit it out in the War Room..

I am also considering locking the Terraonion forum down so NO visitors may view it...

Welcome to this is NOT a fuckin' democracy forum... and you are here as a fuckin' private guest...

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I would recommend to not do that. At least until their forum is opened up.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I would recommend to not do that. At least until their forum is opened up.

I know Yodd... I typed that in a fit of annoyance....

It irritates me on a Grandiose scale when people would rather be TOLD shit... instead of reading up and actually enjoying the site...

When will these guys ever learn... :dumbassn00bbashinggif:

xROTx

PS. ALSO... if you feel like complaining... do it while sitting in the toilets at work... to yourself...

Because if you HAD decided to read the forum... you might've realised it's usually a BAD idea...

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
When the TO forums do open, I wonder if the spoon fedders think it's going to be better.

Rot takes most of the heat from the entitled jerk offs.

7 pages is too much for you little guy, try the 20+ pages of people asking the same questions to tired to read previously asked questions.

It would have been way more than 7 pages without Rot's vigilance.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
The more you read, the more immediately obvious that these folks have the patience of saints. But it's never enough. Why start off annoyed? Won't shorten your path to a resolution.