The Turpin Family's House of Horrors in Southern California

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
David Turpin was the fifth Beetle.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Pretty fucked up shit dude. They don't really seem like they feel any remorse either. It's really sad that all these kids are probably going to have a fucked up rest of their lives because of this horrible abuse.

And yes Gus, that dude's haircut might actually be worse than the one Mark Davis has.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Sounds like a theme park.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Pretty fucked up shit dude. They don't really seem like they feel any remorse either. It's really sad that all these kids are probably going to have a fucked up rest of their lives because of this horrible abuse.
It sucks to say, but those kids are a write off at this point. The priority now is to make sure those kids never have kids.

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
This is so disturbing. How does something like this go on for so long? What if one of the kids had died - would they have just left the body to rot? I don't think I really want to know the answer.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
It's utterly unspeakable. I'm sure we'll find out even more gruesome details in the coming months once a trial begins. Cannot believe even a 2 year old is among the children. :(

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
No sexual abuse in the charges, which i find hard to believe. I am sure that will come to light also.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
No sexual abuse in the charges, which i find hard to believe. I am sure that will come to light also.

From the article: “David Turpin also was charged with one count of a lewd act on a child by force. “

I’d be surprised if there isn’t more tbh.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
From the article: “David Turpin also was charged with one count of a lewd act on a child by force. “

I’d be surprised if there isn’t more tbh.

That's just wrong. Dude is a complete sicko. And that haircut...this isn't the 60s man.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
it's like a Rob Zombie horror flick.
too fucked up to be funny.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
It's really sad that all these kids are probably going to have a fucked up rest of their lives because of this horrible abuse.

yes.

I wonder how California is like as far as Pharmaceutical involvement*brainwashing* in treatment for them considering tneiir minds are already cracked maybe some more shock treatment if their folks didnt get it right?!

:mad_2: