Dark Souls Remastered

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I wish they were doing a remaster of Demon's souls as i feel thats the most deserving title for this treatment. But i understand why they went with dark souls for the multi platform exposure. Its nice that its coming to the switch as well, but its 30fps. Hoping they allow for local coop for the switch. If they do that then i think i'll get it on switch

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I wish they were doing a remaster of Demon's souls as i feel thats the most deserving title for this treatment. But i understand why they went with dark souls for the multi platform exposure. Its nice that its coming to the switch as well, but its 30fps. Hoping they allow for local coop for the switch. If they do that then i think i'll get it on switch

I played through demon souls after playing the dark souls and found it a bit lacking...

It was good. But not Souls great.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I have never played a Dark Souls game so I am looking forward to picking this up on my Switch since I have heard nothing but praise for this title.

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Seeing as the move to 60 FPS is the main feature of the remaster, the switch version seems like a waste of time to me. I'm excited to finally to be able to play a smooth version, especially for areas like blighttown.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Awesome news. Pretty glad I never bought the PC version, although it's been tempting. I own it on 360, but fuck paying for XBLive just for one damn game.

Kinda bummed there isn't a Demons Souls remaster as well.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Brill, just got a PS4 last week.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Seeing as the move to 60 FPS is the main feature of the remaster, the switch version seems like a waste of time to me. I'm excited to finally to be able to play a smooth version, especially for areas like blighttown.

Yeah, Blighttown is terrible. I'm pretty sure the PS3 version is running at less than 10 FPS a lot of the time, but it's still one of my favorite games ever. I wonder if they will fix the item dupe glitch. It is still present with the final patch.

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I may buy it since it will have a better frame rate compare to the original.Dunno what i'll buy it for maybe for the switch to have it on the go.Also i did watched what vaatividya thinks of this up and coming remaster.

Last edited:

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Having Dark Souls in higher resolution and available on the go means I might not be able to put it down. At the very least it will make long flights a breeze.

Getting it on Switch is a given, but do I also go for the PS4 version if I ever get a PS4 Pro?