New to the forum

jamon1567

n00b
Not sure where else to post this, but I just signed up here a couple days ago and am having some issues. My issue started when I realized I couldnt view pictures in threads. I tried to go the chat, message an admin etc, but it seems like everything I try to do I don't have privileges. If there is some sort of new user guide or something out there explaining this, I'm not seeing it....

jamon1567

n00b
anyone get to you yet?

hey.. we all need friends in here.

i can be a friend to you.

Sounds good friend. So do you know where I could find out why I can't even look at my own profile, among other things? Is there some sort of a "cool down" period on new accounts for certain things?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Sounds good friend. So do you know where I could find out why I can't even look at my own profile, among other things? Is there some sort of a "cool down" period on new accounts for certain things?

maxresdefault.jpg

Spoiler:
you have noob status right now. hang out. make some friends. post up a bit. you'll get full access soon enough.

jamon1567

n00b
I can't even access the war room which I thought was odd. I was almost considering shit posting in another thread so Rot would throw me in there lol.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
dude. i left you a spoiler tag so you know whats going on.

I wish I could tell you that jamon1567 fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but the neo forums is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew.

jamon1567

n00b
Nah I saw it. I was thinking that earlier before I made this post cuz I thought maybe there was an issue activating my account or something. I assumed noobs would be able to access chat and war room and such, but I guess not.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
gotta earn your stripes around these parts, bud. lots of trash accounts come and go. only the strong and sexually ambiguous survive.

jamon1567

n00b
So what the hell is the war room anyway? From lurking I gather it's some sort of punishment, but going in there, it just seems like another, perhaps seedier forum. Are you supposed to atone for your sins there in some way before being allowed back to the main forums?

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Handies and blowies fix everything.

Heard from a friend.

Last edited: