Road Rage....

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
^ exactly. The guy acts like he's a fuckin driving instructor oh look at me but then plays a game with the yukon and bitches about the result. Get fucked idiot just drive past them and move on, it's a wild world out there.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I like how someone at the time saw that stage ocean of crime video and said to himself "fuck yea, I need to cover that shit and make a even MORE awesome video wearing an even baggier and sillier wardrobe!"

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I like how someone at the time saw that stage ocean of crime video and said to himself "fuck yea, I need to cover that shit and make a even MORE awesome video wearing an even baggier and sillier wardrobe!"

:lolz: ahh the 80's

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
First mistake The Stig did there in San Antonio was honking "as a warning". I don't even bother to do that, just blast past the people and be done with em. Most times honking causes bullshit like people following you or you're honking at some stupid ass old lady in a Camry who probably shouldn't be driving and then stands on her brakes in front of you. Personally, if I was the dude in the Yukon, I would have caught back up to him slowly, and then just pretended to be unaware again and slightly boxed him in, all while acting like I didn't know he was there. I'm still laughing how his honking later in the video was done to disrupt the phone call as if he's on a job interview or some shit.

First mistake he made was not moving right after his first pass. His logic of 'he was still moving faster than the Yukon' is what causes traffic. Make your pass, move right, move back left if you need to pass again. Odds are he would have just passed the other moron on the right, then clueless Yukon driver would have moved right realizing he was impeding traffic (or just continued to plod along like a moron.)

Yukon driver is clueless, dash cam driver is just kinda dumb.

I do most of my passing in the right and middle lanes these days because the left lane is full of morons that think because they're going 5 over the limit that they never have to move over.