Road Rage....

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Are you in the left lane?

Left lane is for passing, not just for speeding. If someone wants to pass you, move over when you can and let them by.

Nope. Middle. I only drive in the left lane when passing or when the other 3 or 4 lanes are jammed up near an exit.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
When I drove A to B and most of my day wasn't spent driving I used to flip the fuck out over shit, yelling out the window, flippin cunts off left and right. Over the past 5 years and spending most of my time driving (100,000 kilometers over the past 3.5 years) I really don't give a shit anymore. Why rush? overtaking a car here or there makes no difference whatsoever. If traffic is fucked then you left at the wrong time.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I get pissed when MF drive 10mph UNDER the limit with no traffic in front of them for a city block. I change lines get right in front of them and peel off in their fucking face.

I had a guy road rage on me one time. He left me alone when he found out I was armed.

How did he know you were armed.

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Nope. Middle. I only drive in the left lane when passing or when the other 3 or 4 lanes are jammed up near an exit.

Good stuff. I have often gotten the 'I'm going to speed up because you're going to fast and I don't want you to pass me on the right' treatment from people cruising in the left lane who think that they're the traffic police.

Summary execution is too good for some of the dolts on the road.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Theres a decent amount of it in AZ, and when i was young i did stupid stuff like flip people off. But being older and wiser, i know many people are packing in AZ, so i just let things go

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
I actually saw a car to car shooting once, but it wasn't road rage, just gang warfare.

I was at a red light and looked at my rear view mirror and see a chrome 9mm gun type come out of the drivers side window of the car behind me.
I got really scared and began making an illegal right turn (I wasn't in the Turing lane), as I was turning I hear the gun shots, and as I look in my rearview mirror the car that was behind me (had the gun) speeds across the red light and continues northbound.

I was scared, wasn't sure who was going to get shot.

My dude, you may have witnessed 2pacs death

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Chicago = Cut you off and be 1 mile down the road before you can say fucking asshole. Try driving slow there. You're life will flash before your eyes many times before you ever get to your destination.

St. Louis = Cut you off and slow down. Simply because they hate being behind someone. Plus will pull over and scream at eachother. It's like going to a hockey game where people fuck with you because they came looking for a fight

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
A big part of my job is driving, i drive a VW LT35 around doing deliveries, house moves etc.
The number of incidents i see on a daily basis on the roads is actually frightening, so many angry, stressed out people behind the wheel who tailgate, don't indicate, can't use a roundabout, pull out infront of you, can't judge gaps, speeding, the list goes on and on.
Considering we're making the driving test and pass process ever more difficult here in the UK, the standard of driving is shocking TBH.
Weather permitting i'm off to Cheadle in Manchester on Friday that's gonna be a fun run, about a 350 mile round trip for me, 11 hour's in the seat can't wait.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Ever see those homes with the protected by who ever home security. When I see that it has a opposite effect of me wanting to break in soley to call the bluff. Same principle with that NRA plate.

Come feel free to break into in my house. While the alarm is blaring you'll be staring down the barrel of a Mossberg. After I blow the back of you head off I'll drag you dead body into the house and plant a weapon on your ass.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Come feel free to break into in my house. While the alarm is blaring you'll be staring down the barrel of a Mossberg. After I blow the back of you head off I'll drag you dead body into the house and plant a weapon on your ass.

Are you joking or are you really this deranged in real life, I can't tell.

Well I wouldn't be breaking and entering since you just invited me in.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Are you joking or are you really this deranged in real life, I can't tell.

Well I wouldn't be breaking and entering since you just invited me in.

You just said you want to break in to see if my alarm is real. I never invited you in, I said feel free to come and test my alarm. If you are breaking and entering you are endangering my family. I don't take lightly to that.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
You just said you want to break in to see if my alarm is real. I never invited you in, I said feel free to come and test my alarm. If you are breaking and entering you are endangering my family. I don't take lightly to that.

Holy shit, do you actually have firearms because you seem fucking unstable. Your whole rant there is from the perspective that I singled you out. Your nuts man

My original comment was that when I see security signs on front lawns is that I sub consciously want to challenge its legitimacy, that is my first thought that I wouldn't actually fucking act on. Like when your in a bank waiting in line and observing weaknesses in its security.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Holy shit, do you actually have firearms because you seem fucking unstable. Your whole rant there is from the perspective that I singled you out. Your nuts man

My original comment was that when I see security signs on front lawns is that I sub consciously want to challenge its legitimacy, that is my first thought that I wouldn't actually fucking act on. Like when your in a bank waiting in line and observing weaknesses in its security.

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BREAKING AND ENTERING MAN, THATS FUCKING ILLEGAL.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BREAKING AND ENTERING MAN, THATS FUCKING ILLEGAL.

You are graphically talking about blowing my head off and planting a weapon on my body in a act of murder all casual like on a video game forum as if that's a normal thing. What the he'll is wrong with you.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Dude, you are talking about breaking and entering someones's home, what part of that do you not understand? What would you do if someone broke into your home? Just stand there and let them do whatever to you and your family? This is my home, I don't bother you at all, you break in, you have invaded MY private space, what part of that do you not understand? Do you let people just punch you in the balls or in the face and just, "Please sir, can I have another?"

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Dude, you are talking about breaking and entering someones's home, what part of that do you not understand? What would you do if someone broke into your home? Just stand there and let them do whatever to you and your family? This is my home, I don't bother you at all, you break in, you have invaded MY private space, what part of that do you not understand? Do you let people just punch you in the balls or in the face and just, "Please sir, can I have another?"

Didn't I say that what I wrote was a subscious thought why what you wrote was graphic and thought out. Did I go into any type of details, nope because it was a passing thought. You however seem to already have your scenario planed well out. Christ man

Your acting as if I actually called you out personally, your response is unwarranted and disportional

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The safety and the welfare of my family is more important than anything man. In my life, I've seen people blindsided by thieves, muggers and murderers. You should always be prepared for any situation. You look around when waking in an empty parking lot? You check in your backseat before getting in the car at night? If you have ever been accosted at all in your life, you quickly change how you feel and act about safety. Think about it man.

I also don't have "passing thoughts" about testing people either.

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Panda is just trying to protect GohanX, he's still in the basement.