Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Road Rage....

CPS2 Person.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    The safety and the welfare of my family is more important than anything man. In my life, I've seen people blindsided by thieves, muggers and murderers. You should always be prepared for any situation. You look around when waking in an empty parking lot? You check in your backseat before getting in the car at night? If you have ever been accosted at all in your life, you quickly change how you feel and act about safety. Think about it man.

I also don't have "passing thoughts" about testing people either.
    Ok holy shit, in your head you actually think I am after your family. Yeah I am going to put you in the category of the members here I wouldn't want to meet in person due to them divulging they have fire arms and straight out threatening to murder me.

Throne of Games

Quote Originally Posted by darksoft View Post
    Don't hide it, you are angry beacuse if a multiboot is made, you will not be the only one that can Play Progear

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

The safety and the welfare of my family is more important than anything man. In my life, I've seen people blindsided by thieves, muggers and murderers. You should always be prepared for any situation. You look around when waking in an empty parking lot? You check in your backseat before getting in the car at night? If you have ever been accosted at all in your life, you quickly change how you feel and act about safety. Think about it man.

I also don't have "passing thoughts" about testing people either.
    I'm not a Gun Person but I have Zero Problems with those that have one and what you said is the hard truth. You could be the most peaceful anti-gun person in the world but until something happens to you or your family, you'll see how quickly a person changes their stance on guns.

CPS2 Person.

Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    I'm not a Gun Person but I have Zero Problems with those that have one and what you said is the hard truth. You could be the most peaceful anti-gun person in the world but until something happens to you or your family, you'll see how quickly a person changes their stance on guns.
    I see you have zero problem standing behide someone who said they would plant a fucking gun on my dead body after dragging it into their home to justify a unjustified act.

Damn Razo why not just grab a glock than a shovel and help him out.

Throne of Games

Don't hide it, you are angry beacuse if a multiboot is made, you will not be the only one that can Play Progear

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by mainman View Post
    I see you have zero problem standing behide someone who said they would plant a fucking gun on my dead body after dragging it into their home to justify a unjustified act.

I Like you Mainman. You don't have to worry about me.

In certain states, if an intruder breaks into your home and you shoot them. They can sue you. Broke into YOUR home, and can sue you. Think about that. I did not single you out, this action would go for anyone that invaded my home. You took it upon yourself to take it as a personal threat, after you said you would "test" someone's alarm.
    No, just no.

Playa'

This thread took a wild turn

CPS2 Person.

In certain states, if an intruder breaks into your home and you shoot them. They can sue you. Broke into YOUR home, and can sue you. Think about that. I did not single you out, this action would go for anyone that invaded my home. You took it upon yourself to take it as a personal threat, after you said you would "test" someone's alarm.
    Ok so we have a context problem here. My ultimate point I was making is saying there are a lot of people who are bluffing and full of shit. The real subject of my comment was concerning the want to be tuff NRA guys who need guns to compensate and fly NRA logo such as license plates all over the place. I am not saying I would actually act on this and instigate a situation to call said bluff, why the he'll would I.

Dude the fact you quoted me made me the prime target on your kill list. Then you went into explicit detail how you murder me and plant envidence to get away with it, now your walking it back like I shouldn't be threaten.
    Last edited by mainman; Yesterday at 11:56 AM.

Throne of Games

Ok so we have a context problem here. My ultimate point I was making is saying there are a lot of people who are bluffing and full of shit. The real subject of my comment was concerning the want to be tuff NRA guys who need guns to compensate and fly NRA logo such as license plates all over the place. I am not saying I would actually act on this and instigate a situation to call said bluff, why the he'll would I.

Dude the fact you quoted me made me the prime target on your kill list. Then you went into explicit detail how you murder me and plant envidence to get away with it, now your walking it back like I shouldn't be threaten.
    Many people here have met me in real life, and I am a very fun loving guy and enjoy my friends very much. I am not some gun toting NRA lover either. Kill list? Gimme a break man, I don't have a kill list or any desire to kill anyone just for the sake of "I gotta use my gun on someone!". You talked about "testing" somone's alarm system by breaking and entering, do you think I'm the only one that feels this way about home invasion? You took what I said WAAAYYY out of context about my "scenario" of how I had it planned out. For the record, I had a cop tell me that if someone breaks into your home and they are unarmed, they or their family can sue you for shooting them so the best thing to do is to plant a weapon on them so you can claim self defense. A cop told me this dude.
    You have so much fear in you from what I said it's unbelievable. Say I'm unstable, crazy or whatever you want to think dude. I am as calm as can be in any situation until you start speaking of breaking and entering and endangering my family. It isn't just you, that is to anyone who thinks about coming to my home. Period. Take that however you wish. Avoid me, whatever, I don't really care. But don't make jokes about invading someone's home. That's not cool AT ALL. I have never once in my life had a "passing thought" of testing anyone in any capacity, the fact you even think that sounds crazy. I'm done with talking to you.
    No, just no.

CPS2 Person.

Many people here have met me in real life, and I am a very fun loving guy and enjoy my friends very much. I am not some gun toting NRA lover either. Kill list? Gimme a break man, I don't have a kill list or any desire to kill anyone just for the sake of "I gotta use my gun on someone!". You talked about "testing" somone's alarm system by breaking and entering, do you think I'm the only one that feels this way about home invasion? You took what I said WAAAYYY out of context about my "scenario" of how I had it planned out. For the record, I had a cop tell me that if someone breaks into your home and they are unarmed, they or their family can sue you for shooting them so the best thing to do is to plant a weapon on them so you can claim self defense. A cop told me this dude.
    You have so much fear in you from what I said it's unbelievable. Say I'm unstable, crazy or whatever you want to think dude. I am as calm as can be in any situation until you start speaking of breaking and entering and endangering my family. It isn't just you, that is to anyone who thinks about coming to my home. Period. Take that however you wish. Avoid me, whatever, I don't really care. But don't make jokes about invading someone's home. That's not cool AT ALL. I have never once in my life had a "passing thought" of testing anyone in any capacity, the fact you even think that sounds crazy. I'm done with talking to you.
    Ok so a cop told you to plant envidence, well that makes it alright then. Dude when you say you blow another members head off you will come across as crazed. Look at it from my perspective, you sad you would blow the back of my head off. That's a scary image you paint of your character on a forum dedicated to gaming.

Throne of Games

Sigh, I give up man. I'm just walking away, I'm done with this thread. Have fun.
    No, just no.

Playa'

Ok so a cop told you to plant envidence, well that makes it alright then. Dude when you say you blow another members head off you will come across as crazed. Look at it from my perspective, you sad you would blow the back of my head off. That's a scary image you paint of your character on a forum dedicated to gaming.

Yeah the plant a gun thing is kinda out there and more fantasy than anything but he never did say he was gonna go out looking for you and kill you. His threat involves you or anyone else breaking into his house. So if your not gonna break into his house it's a mute point.
    Last edited by Lukejaywalker23; Yesterday at 12:31 PM.

Cuyahoga Crusader Lets Gekiga In's Avatar

icon29.gif No idea at all

Quote Originally Posted by Lukejaywalker23 View Post
    This thread took a wild turn
    I had no idea I still had the ability to derail a thread still.

1st Lt, Sonic Wings Squadron

Whining bullshit
    First of all, it's "you're". It isn't fucking rocket science; it's literally elementary school grammar. For that shit alone you should be shot in the left testicle with an air rifle.

Second, for the record, I would absofuckinglutely grab a Glock and a shovel and help KP out. I'd even do most of the digging because that's how much I love Chico Chino.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Robert Garcia's Butler

Damn man, you "think about testing security" at these places and it's never once crossed your mind what might happen? You try that shit at a bank or someones home and it's more likely than not the end result is they open fire.
    [Rot] 1:39 pm: Twonk is a SAVIOR!

Thread Information