Road Rage....

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
The safety and the welfare of my family is more important than anything man. In my life, I've seen people blindsided by thieves, muggers and murderers. You should always be prepared for any situation. You look around when waking in an empty parking lot? You check in your backseat before getting in the car at night? If you have ever been accosted at all in your life, you quickly change how you feel and act about safety. Think about it man.

I also don't have "passing thoughts" about testing people either.

Ok holy shit, in your head you actually think I am after your family. Yeah I am going to put you in the category of the members here I wouldn't want to meet in person due to them divulging they have fire arms and straight out threatening to murder me.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
The safety and the welfare of my family is more important than anything man. In my life, I've seen people blindsided by thieves, muggers and murderers. You should always be prepared for any situation. You look around when waking in an empty parking lot? You check in your backseat before getting in the car at night? If you have ever been accosted at all in your life, you quickly change how you feel and act about safety. Think about it man.

I also don't have "passing thoughts" about testing people either.

I'm not a Gun Person but I have Zero Problems with those that have one and what you said is the hard truth. You could be the most peaceful anti-gun person in the world but until something happens to you or your family, you'll see how quickly a person changes their stance on guns.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I'm not a Gun Person but I have Zero Problems with those that have one and what you said is the hard truth. You could be the most peaceful anti-gun person in the world but until something happens to you or your family, you'll see how quickly a person changes their stance on guns.

I see you have zero problem standing behide someone who said they would plant a fucking gun on my dead body after dragging it into their home to justify a unjustified act.

Damn Razo why not just grab a glock than a shovel and help him out.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I see you have zero problem standing behide someone who said they would plant a fucking gun on my dead body after dragging it into their home to justify a unjustified act.

I Like you Mainman. You don't have to worry about me. :lolz:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid

In certain states, if an intruder breaks into your home and you shoot them. They can sue you. Broke into YOUR home, and can sue you. Think about that. I did not single you out, this action would go for anyone that invaded my home. You took it upon yourself to take it as a personal threat, after you said you would "test" someone's alarm.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
In certain states, if an intruder breaks into your home and you shoot them. They can sue you. Broke into YOUR home, and can sue you. Think about that. I did not single you out, this action would go for anyone that invaded my home. You took it upon yourself to take it as a personal threat, after you said you would "test" someone's alarm.

Ok so we have a context problem here. My ultimate point I was making is saying there are a lot of people who are bluffing and full of shit. The real subject of my comment was concerning the want to be tuff NRA guys who need guns to compensate and fly NRA logo such as license plates all over the place. I am not saying I would actually act on this and instigate a situation to call said bluff, why the he'll would I.

Dude the fact you quoted me made me the prime target on your kill list. Then you went into explicit detail how you murder me and plant envidence to get away with it, now your walking it back like I shouldn't be threaten.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Ok so we have a context problem here. My ultimate point I was making is saying there are a lot of people who are bluffing and full of shit. The real subject of my comment was concerning the want to be tuff NRA guys who need guns to compensate and fly NRA logo such as license plates all over the place. I am not saying I would actually act on this and instigate a situation to call said bluff, why the he'll would I.

Dude the fact you quoted me made me the prime target on your kill list. Then you went into explicit detail how you murder me and plant envidence to get away with it, now your walking it back like I shouldn't be threaten.

Many people here have met me in real life, and I am a very fun loving guy and enjoy my friends very much. I am not some gun toting NRA lover either. Kill list? Gimme a break man, I don't have a kill list or any desire to kill anyone just for the sake of "I gotta use my gun on someone!". You talked about "testing" somone's alarm system by breaking and entering, do you think I'm the only one that feels this way about home invasion? You took what I said WAAAYYY out of context about my "scenario" of how I had it planned out. For the record, I had a cop tell me that if someone breaks into your home and they are unarmed, they or their family can sue you for shooting them so the best thing to do is to plant a weapon on them so you can claim self defense. A cop told me this dude.
You have so much fear in you from what I said it's unbelievable. Say I'm unstable, crazy or whatever you want to think dude. I am as calm as can be in any situation until you start speaking of breaking and entering and endangering my family. It isn't just you, that is to anyone who thinks about coming to my home. Period. Take that however you wish. Avoid me, whatever, I don't really care. But don't make jokes about invading someone's home. That's not cool AT ALL. I have never once in my life had a "passing thought" of testing anyone in any capacity, the fact you even think that sounds crazy. I'm done with talking to you.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Many people here have met me in real life, and I am a very fun loving guy and enjoy my friends very much. I am not some gun toting NRA lover either. Kill list? Gimme a break man, I don't have a kill list or any desire to kill anyone just for the sake of "I gotta use my gun on someone!". You talked about "testing" somone's alarm system by breaking and entering, do you think I'm the only one that feels this way about home invasion? You took what I said WAAAYYY out of context about my "scenario" of how I had it planned out. For the record, I had a cop tell me that if someone breaks into your home and they are unarmed, they or their family can sue you for shooting them so the best thing to do is to plant a weapon on them so you can claim self defense. A cop told me this dude.
You have so much fear in you from what I said it's unbelievable. Say I'm unstable, crazy or whatever you want to think dude. I am as calm as can be in any situation until you start speaking of breaking and entering and endangering my family. It isn't just you, that is to anyone who thinks about coming to my home. Period. Take that however you wish. Avoid me, whatever, I don't really care. But don't make jokes about invading someone's home. That's not cool AT ALL. I have never once in my life had a "passing thought" of testing anyone in any capacity, the fact you even think that sounds crazy. I'm done with talking to you.

Ok so a cop told you to plant envidence, well that makes it alright then. Dude when you say you blow another members head off you will come across as crazed. Look at it from my perspective, you sad you would blow the back of my head off. That's a scary image you paint of your character on a forum dedicated to gaming.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Sigh, I give up man. I'm just walking away, I'm done with this thread. Have fun.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Ok so a cop told you to plant envidence, well that makes it alright then. Dude when you say you blow another members head off you will come across as crazed. Look at it from my perspective, you sad you would blow the back of my head off. That's a scary image you paint of your character on a forum dedicated to gaming.

Yeah the plant a gun thing is kinda out there and more fantasy than anything but he never did say he was gonna go out looking for you and kill you. His threat involves you or anyone else breaking into his house. So if your not gonna break into his house it's a mute point.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Whining bullshit

First of all, it's "you're". It isn't fucking rocket science; it's literally elementary school grammar. For that shit alone you should be shot in the left testicle with an air rifle.

Second, for the record, I would absofuckinglutely grab a Glock and a shovel and help KP out. I'd even do most of the digging because that's how much I love Chico Chino.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Damn man, you "think about testing security" at these places and it's never once crossed your mind what might happen? You try that shit at a bank or someones home and it's more likely than not the end result is they open fire.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Thread rage....

I need to start packing my assault keyboard.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Damn man, you "think about testing security" at these places and it's never once crossed your mind what might happen? You try that shit at a bank or someones home and it's more likely than not the end result is they open fire.

He lives in California.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
In San Antonio people just drive like assholes. Every once in awhile we'll get a fist fight or a shooting, but for the most part it's just shenanigans like this.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I like how the guy who posted the video thinks that he's in the position of moral superiority because he's a little bit less of an asshole than the other guy. I was hoping that these guys were going to take each other out.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I like how the guy who posted the video thinks that he's in the position of moral superiority because he's a little bit less of an asshole than the other guy. I was hoping that these guys were going to take each other out.

That's just about anybody on the road here. Nobody's wrong. Everybody can find a way to justify their faggotry.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Damn, This is how people get such high post counts. Fake raging against fellow members over imaginary robbery scenarios. Seems kind of fucking stupid ohh well.
+1

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
i would totally hang & bang with KP btw.

1cbe7306d89250716edc349560e28116.jpg

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member

Dead-on. Holy shit, de-escalate, man. Disengage.

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
First mistake The Stig did there in San Antonio was honking "as a warning". I don't even bother to do that, just blast past the people and be done with em. Most times honking causes bullshit like people following you or you're honking at some stupid ass old lady in a Camry who probably shouldn't be driving and then stands on her brakes in front of you. Personally, if I was the dude in the Yukon, I would have caught back up to him slowly, and then just pretended to be unaware again and slightly boxed him in, all while acting like I didn't know he was there. I'm still laughing how his honking later in the video was done to disrupt the phone call as if he's on a job interview or some shit.