New to the forums

Beckett

n00b
I recently joined the forums to discuss some technical aspects of the MVS.

My collection is only the MVS currently, not sure if I'll get into the AES or CD though..

I've done a couple modding projects for the MVS. Here is my MV1FZ connected to a Supergun MAK on my JVC Monitor (Power supply is super ghetto, haha):
xgc3yvq.jpg

And here is my Seimitsu Neo stick I put together using an old RAP 3 (The panel art is a WIP currently, but it's fully functional.):
03poTKk.jpg

I'd like to eventually make my own supergun from scratch, but I am unsure how to properly attenuate the RGBS signal out of an MVS board for a SCART lead.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
I learned something new today. I thought Big Tymer was the pinnacle of Neo Geo collection, but how wrong I was. I thought my collection was decent, but now I realize I'm still just an Aspiring Freak that will probably never leave that tier. /humbled.

Aspiring Freak - newbie in the MVS collecting game. Under 50 MVS carts
NeoGeoFreak: - reaching 80+ MVS carts
Big Tymer: - reaching 100+ MVS carts .
Executive: - having the completed MVS cartridge line-up.
Super Freak: - the pinnacle of MVS collecting. Owning all MVS carts and unreleased prototype games.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I learned something new today. I thought Big Tymer was the pinnacle of Neo Geo collection, but how wrong I was. I thought my collection was decent, but now I realize I'm still just an Aspiring Freak that will probably never leave that tier. /humbled.

Aspiring Freak - newbie in the MVS collecting game. Under 50 MVS carts
NeoGeoFreak: - reaching 80+ MVS carts
Big Tymer: - reaching 100+ MVS carts .
Executive: - having the completed MVS cartridge line-up.
Super Freak: - the pinnacle of MVS collecting. Owning all MVS carts and unreleased prototype games.

If you believe in yourself, you too can achieve the dream! :keke:

Welcome to the party, Beckett!