Dog Tag!!!

Hey guys. So as I mentioned before, I have been a big fan of Neo Geo games for a long time. But not until very recently, did I know about “Dog Tags”. I was watching a video on YouTube where a guy was showing his Neo Geo collection. Then he was asked which of his games were pricy and he showed Ninja Commando saying it’s expensive because it has the Dog Tag. So I checked my games and I found several games with the Dog Tag on them. Why would that tag make it more pricy? Can one game be released with Dog Tag and then also be released without? I would like to know more about this :)

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Hey guys. So as I mentioned before, I have been a big fan of Neo Geo games for a long time. But not until very recently, did I know about “Dog Tags”. I was watching a video on YouTube where a guy was showing his Neo Geo collection. Then he was asked which of his games were pricy and he showed Ninja Commando saying it’s expensive because it has the Dog Tag. So I checked my games and I found several games with the Dog Tag on them. Why would that tag make it more pricy? Can one game be released with Dog Tag and then also be released without? I would like to know more about this :)

Just means it's a U.S game, nothing special. Much more pricey games in the Neo Library that aren't DogTag games.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Collectards that's why. I think those spines are ugly as shit. On top of that they just decided in the middle of production to do it. Prefer my Jp spines. Uniformity.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Collectards that's why. I think those spines are ugly as shit. On top of that they just decided in the middle of production to do it. Prefer my Jp spines. Uniformity.

+1

godzilla43

Geese's Thug

Google and stay away from MetalJesus

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i think what he wants to know is that if he has a fatal fury special with a dog tag, would it be worth more than a fatal fury special without one.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
i think what he wants to know is that if he has a fatal fury special with a dog tag, would it be worth more than a fatal fury special without one.

If... he had a genuine Fatal Fury Special as Dog-Tag version, then it would be more worth than an english Kizuna and U11 together and I'm not ironic.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
That dog logo is so cheesy and so incredibly 90s

I love it. I don’t understand how anyone couldn’t adore that fierce looking dog logo.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
A fan of neo geo for a long time and you've never heard of a dog tag release. That's about as believable as saying you just found your penis after all these years.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member

Aero Fighters 3 Dog Tag is pricy too. If you want to know more about games that were released in Dog Tag and Euro format, simply click on the "Cart Pics" on the left side of your screen.