Where did your avatar come from?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
It was a game I was really into at the time of joining, so I went with a gif

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Yeah. I can't find the original post. I hope my stories match up. I could have left something out/mixed something up this time/last time. I am NOT a liar.

Thanks, makes one wonder which is even better: the avatar or its origins.

He told everyone where his avatar came from like 5 years before you joined, N00B.

Aaron you have a blazing talent for observing the obvious.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Fuckin google mate. Did lonesage make this thread?

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Afrodisiac, a badass graphic novel written like a blacksploitation film crossed with old 60’s/70’s era marvel comics.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
It's Pretty Amy from Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf (SNK / NES).

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Cover B:
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Prime_Directive_issue_1

Ravage = Covert Agent Ravage = Tripredacus Agent
yet at the time ther was only like 1 Tripredacus picture that existed... officially... not counting the classic Tripledacus marraca group, which you could consider to be a different character. BUT the official pictures are not anything nice to look at, and Tripredacus is a faction with no logo except the Predacon logo, but that was a false flag if you will.

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
While I was unemployed last year I had a lot of free time, and always wanted a drawn in some capacity version of myself as an avatar.

I have basically zero artistic skills (and i do mean ZERO), so it took me 2 - 3 months of on and off messing around to make.

It's supposed to be me wearing 3D glasses and looking off to the side in a confused/annoyed with some bullshit fashion.

It's kind of a long story as to how I made it with no artistic ability, but the TL;DR is I used a photo of someone else's bead art as a base, made a sprite out of that, and then modified the hell out of it.

The only thing that's "original" anymore is the placement of a couple of pixels in the jawline.

I wanted to add a Santa hat this past Christmas, but I didn't have the time. :(

Maybe I'll start that now so it's ready in 11 months. :tickled:

Last edited:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
One of my good friends drew an avatar of me for my YouTube channel. She drew it in the style of this Korean anime called "Wara Store".

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
It's Daredevil's alternate/original outfit. Also for those not into DD, Hornhead is one of his nicknames.