161in1 understanding its logic.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
You can yes. If you have a memory card inserted however that button code does not work due to poor programming by those that created the 161in1.

Ah, thanks.

I have a VMC so thats me fucked :lolz:

Shakepants

Crossed Swords Squire
Just..awesome.. If there's a way to add more games, either as a service by Raz or whatever that would be like..:loco:

segasonicfan

Camel Slug

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Thanks for the videos, Ill check those out in more detail soon. The unibios upgrade is free providing you have a valid serial number.

Raz

segasonicfan

Camel Slug
Fantastic. The videos are mainly what GadgetUK has been recommending for some time here. The only part of possible interest to you is the board revision - I just bought it this month and its different.

Sweet about the unibios.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
its slowly creeping towards a release.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Hope this works with the new releases of the 161 in 1 on the AES. I will be popping my debug bios out and popping the 4.0 on it's release.

I went to order a 3.3 but the website said u had the flu.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Yea, I have had a rotten flu over the last weeks so I stopped taking physical orders so I don't pass germs etc. I am on the mend though so hopefully I will open orders again soon.

Raz

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
UniBIOS 3.3, now with UniFLU™ virions! Catch the Neo fever today!

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Yea, I have had a rotten flu over the last weeks so I stopped taking physical orders so I don't pass germs etc. I am on the mend though so hopefully I will open orders again soon.

Raz

If you had that flu from November that was a super killer bug. Glad you got over it!!!!

I caught 2 kinds of flu at the same time before, and I was out of it forever. Literally missed over a month of work. The most hardcore sickness I have ever experienced.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Ugh I still can't edit post....lol always forget us Americans write dates differently than anyone else. Still good your over it

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
UniBIOS 3.3, now with UniFLU™ virions! Catch the Neo fever today!

You can always have it shipped to Australia, ill have a kangaroo take a sniff and then back to scandinavia it goes.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
One final PICKnMIX video from me before next unibios release. All going well coding on this feature is complete.

phoenixdownita

Cheng's Errand Boy
Superb.
Even if I am entitled to the upgrade program I think I'll send a payment your way regardless just for "beer and giggles".

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Looking great! I probably really don't need to upgrade, but knowing me, I will.

DuffCon

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Just noticed the site update; will the orders going out from May 2nd come with the new 4.0 unibios?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
All I did on the site a few days ago is mention I could start still orders again from tomorrow. 4.0 is close.

Raz

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
rockstarrunner who has been helping with beta testing on AES has made a demo video of a beta PICKnMIX running on AES if anyone is intrested.

J-P

NEST Puppet
Looks pretty interesting - will wait until you release 4.0 if it's so close as I need to grab a few chips from you. Will definitely be cool for a cheap cab setup with an evil banana-cart.