Southeast PA Round 10 - November 3 2018

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I know it is a slim chance but if anyone has Ibara black label I would love to give that a shot again.

If you can settle for the PS2 version in TATE (and I believe 240p), I can bring my rig. But I ain't got the PCB.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I have a PS2 copy floating around in a box somewhere, I just need to dig it out and buy another PS2. Don't worry about bringing Ibara PS2 daskrabs, I'll get off my lazy ass and find my copy to fire up arrange mode once I get another system.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Has anyone spoken with RetroTechRewind, Wataru330, jt4mtb, or Coleridge during the past four months? I wonder about the murky chances of them participating this year...

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I talked to RTR. Still waiting for him to check in here. Wataru is out, but sends warmest regards.

Last edited:

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Would pushing the start time back to 5:30 be a problem for anyone? Not many people show up before around then anyway.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Fine with me. I'm getting wasted at tattooed mom Friday night, touring eastern state pen Saturday, then driving to Telford. I wasn't gonna show up til around then anyway!

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
I’ll have to check with PD to make sure he is cool with starting the trip later in the day. What’s the headcount look like so far?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
So, I've had an SD System 3 sitting on my shelf since I got it at a convention in July. Any chance someone would be willing to hook me up with an SD card and get the CD games loaded on it?

Jon

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Last year was the famous Law and Order gavel, so I won't even try to top that.

Lol I'm glad those have gone down in legend. I'll be coming with some of my usual PCBs and also a trade bucket of goodies. Unfortunately I don't have a copy of Windjammers for the cause (but bob let's talk, lol). I have a 20" Ikegami I can bring if absolutely needed (it's truly the heaviest 20 I've ever had). Look forward to seeing you guys.

Gus, don't worry, I'm not bringing Mach Breakers. I don't want to humiliate you any more in the manliest track and field game ever created.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Stefan, bring those toys I sent you and give them to Jon. Sell or trade whatever but it's been like 2 years bro. No hard feelings or anything, I just want whatever is left back.

Have fun guys.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
That works for me, gives me a chance to sleep in and get myself prepared for the drive back. :)

Daylight saving time ends so that means we have one more hour to party, right? :cool:

I might have a really good prize for the Windjammers tournament but I'll let it be a surprise at the gathering.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
Drink a few for me! Looking forward to the compromising pics.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
My gf is really good at photography and will likely bring her expensive camera, so yeah that will probably happen!

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Got the 1st and 2nd place prizes for Windjammers arriving by Friday. Will be photo worthy for sure and should add to the fun. I will try to bring a few packs of local craft beer; anyone else like porters or stouts? I'll probably bring one pack of dark beer and another of something lighter.

Max330, if you are drinking in Philly I can't recommend Bru enough for their constant rotating selection of great beer. Varga is also a fun little joint for craft beer.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
If anyone has any extra convergence strips for CRT, please bring. Thanks.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Got the 1st and 2nd place prizes for Windjammers arriving by Friday. Will be photo worthy for sure and should add to the fun. I will try to bring a few packs of local craft beer; anyone else like porters or stouts? I'll probably bring one pack of dark beer and another of something lighter.

Max330, if you are drinking in Philly I can't recommend Bru enough for their constant rotating selection of great beer. Varga is also a fun little joint for craft beer.
I'll be bringing a case of Miller lite or pbr. I'd bring a jar of moonshine as well, but I'm afraid to carry it across state lines. Will probably grab a bottle of Jim beam instead.
Thanks for the recommendations Jeff! As you can see I'm more of a trash person, not a craft person. Lmao. Thus why I would be drinking at a punk bar in the first place!

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
I’ll drink a pbr in anyone’s honor; I draw the line at Miller Lite though. I’ll bring a killer porter or stout and anyone who drinks one and plays a round of LB2 or any of the SS games with me is family.

If you are not drinking craft beer at least get some great food. Izakaya down by the water is the best Japanese food place in town. Google it and when you get there just look for the blue door and red lantern since there is no sign. You can thank me later.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Mostly packed up and will start driving in about an hour.

Decided to bring a bunch of PCB's including the main stuff I usually bring to TMG. For instance, I also brought Puzzle Uo Poko, my PCE LT, sigma, and RGB AV Famicom.

I'm still holding out hope someone can help me out with the SD System 3...and, of course, I have the Neo SD.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
So, I've had an SD System 3 sitting on my shelf since I got it at a convention in July. Any chance someone would be willing to hook me up with an SD card and get the CD games loaded on it?

Jon

PM'ed you.

Last edited: