Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Southeast PA Round 10 - November 3 2018

Flagstaff Up

Looking forward to tomorrow, let me know if there's anything I can bring (games, alcohol, etc.)

1.21 Gigawatts!
    It's hard to get up to 88mph on the blue route.

There is a tornado warning and a flood warning here right now. I may need to cancel if my house blows away or my basement floods.

1.21 Gigawatts!

All good. No flooding.

Science will find a way!

Good to hear. I guess I should go get some sleep to be ready for later today.

J. Max's Chauffeur
    In the Ikari Attack Helicopter over the Philadelphia Seaside with Johnny Maximum, Robert Garcia, Mr. Krabs, a drunk Majors Clark Still, and a Mean Guile to defeat evil, then eat cheesesteaks and water ice afterwards

Last edited by Ralfakick; 11-05-2018 at 01:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Speaking of that, the most bizzare thing that happened at that TMG (http://www.toomanygames.com/) was Ed Flemming getting his truck front bumper stuck to a pole and ripping it clean off!! Goes to show, you shouldn't drink and drive.

Jon
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    Yeah, but how do I get to the SNES games?

J. Max's Chauffeur
    In the Ikari Attack Helicopter over the Philadelphia Seaside with Johnny Maximum, Robert Garcia, Mr. Krabs, a drunk Majors Clark Still, and a Mean Guile to defeat evil, then eat cheesesteaks and water ice afterwards

Last edited by Ralfakick; 11-05-2018 at 01:50 PM.
    Speaking of that, the most bizzare thing that happened at that TMG (http://www.toomanygames.com/) was Ed Flemming getting his truck front bumper stuck to a pole and ripping it clean off!! Goes to show, you shouldn't drink and drive.

Jon

J. Max's Chauffeur

Last edited by Ralfakick; 11-05-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Jon

J. Max's Chauffeur

Last edited by Ralfakick; 11-05-2018 at 01:52 PM.

Jon

J. Max's Chauffeur

Last edited by Ralfakick; 11-05-2018 at 01:52 PM.

Jon

Unsure if You Asked
    For a custom Rank
    But Hell, why not.

Wow, trophies, cool!

Can you re-orient your pictures to non re-re mode, Ralf?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

Science will find a way!

You should show the medallion on the other side of the trophy. I wish they had the medals on both sides to balance out the weight. We had no idea this was the 10th anniversary of WC's gathering till he did the math at 5am so I can't say I did the trophies for the special occasion. It was a good time as always even if I did not get to break out the PGM or Asura Buster. The matches in LB2, SSVS, SSIII, and Windjammers were a blast as always. It was also great to get some games in Vampire Savior, MVC1, and MvSF as I had not played most of the Vs series in years.

Phoenix Down once again dominated the tournament walking away with the champion trophy. He joked that we should make next years tournament a SamSho game to keep him from getting a "threepeat".

I'm sure Stefan will post a collection of pics sometime this week.

J. Max's Chauffeur

Wow, trophies, cool!

Can you re-orient your pictures to non re-re mode, Ralf?
    Stupid IPhone I don't know why it does that, it looks fine on my phone but in re-re mode on anything else. Anyway fixed my friend.

Jon

J. Max's Chauffeur

Quote Originally Posted by jeffkun34 View Post
    You should show the medallion on the other side of the trophy. I wish they had the medals on both sides to balance out the weight. We had no idea this was the 10th anniversary of WC's gathering till he did the math at 5am so I can't say I did the trophies for the special occasion. It was a good time as always even if I did not get to break out the PGM or Asura Buster. The matches in LB2, SSVS, SSIII, and Windjammers were a blast as always. It was also great to get some games in Vampire Savior, MVC1, and MvSF as I had not played most of the Vs series in years.

Phoenix Down once again dominated the tournament walking away with the champion trophy. He joked that we should make next years tournament a SamSho game to keep him from getting a "threepeat".

I'm sure Stefan will post a collection of pics sometime this week.
    I'll have to inspect the trophy more, it is still very nice regardless. I'd be up for Sam Sho, but my vote is a game of street hoops to kinda keep it in the sports section, but we have plenty of time to decide.

Thanks again WC for another epic get together!
    Last edited by Ralfakick; 11-05-2018 at 02:12 PM.

Jon

MAX POWA SURGE!

Here's all the good photos Katie got.
    It was awesome seeing guys I knew from way back, and great to meet some of the newer (still not even close to being new) guys as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    fuck this gay earth

-starks out

MAX POWA SURGE!

More.
    fuck this gay earth

-starks out

MAX POWA SURGE!

The last.
    Last edited by max 330 mega; 11-05-2018 at 10:14 PM.
    fuck this gay earth

-starks out

Loyal Neo-Disciple

Thanks again to WC for hosting a great meetup. Very cool to meet some new and "new to me" folks and play some fun stuff.
    Sony PVM Club, Blast City Club, Egret II Club, Neo Candy Club
    WTB: Neo Geo MVS-U4 or MVS-U4/29

Philadelphia Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by herb View Post
    I'll actually show up this year.
    STANLEYtheOFFICEgiphy.gif
    Philly's most formidable Mature, Vanessa, & Shermie(KOF 2002) player

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    Almost killed myself at Ralfakick's place bringing a 4-slot cabinet down the stairs. I lost my footing and fell backward. He and Jon saved my life.
    JSJ Games: Selflessly protecting the lifespans of neo-geo.com moderators since 2010

Science will find a way!

We can all eyeroll at VT too for forgetting the date.

Thanks again to WC for hosting. I'm sure we will all see each other at Magfest in a few months.

Mr. Tater

Kind of freaking out here.

First off, my SCD unit is, unfortunately, DOA. All I get is a gray screen when I turn it on with the LT or, my Supergrafx.

Secondly, I am missing my longer Jamma harness and the AC cord for my Raijin. They are nowhere in the box. If anyone knows where they are, please get in touch with me...no hard feelings, accidents happen.

Jon

Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

Loyal Neo-Disciple

Kind of freaking out here.

First off, my SCD unit is, unfortunately, DOA. All I get is a gray screen when I turn it on with the LT or, my Supergrafx.

Secondly, I am missing my longer Jamma harness and the AC cord for my Raijin. They are nowhere in the box. If anyone knows where they are, please get in touch with me...no hard feelings, accidents happen.

Jon
    WC has your cables. Sorry about the SCD.
    Sony PVM Club, Blast City Club, Egret II Club, Neo Candy Club
    WTB: Neo Geo MVS-U4 or MVS-U4/29

Mr. Tater

Quote Originally Posted by daskrabs View Post
    WC has your cables. Sorry about the SCD.
    I remember Stefan saying that someone left a jamma harness(s) behind and didn't think anything of it. I'm not sure if Stefan brought them with him or, they were left at WC's.

Jon

Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

1.21 Gigawatts!

I remember Stefan saying that someone left a jamma harness(s) behind and didn't think anything of it. I'm not sure if Stefan brought them with him or, they were left at WC's.

Jon
    A3D93DC0-7D5B-48EA-B35B-DCA51BDE8755.jpeg

Mr. Tater

Quote Originally Posted by white castle View Post
    I'll text you my address.

Jon

Dogg-Father

Looks like a good time.
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

Thread Information