Saying hello

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Just joined the forum after hearing about the incredible products coming out from the NeoSD team and looking forward to the Super SD System 3.

I have also heard about the incredible about of technical knowledge here and that is great as working on old pins and cocktails are a hobby of mine.

As for more about me I work for NBC and CBS transcoding and distributing all the news packages you see every day on the news. Some of the fun parts are getting to see the things that will NEVER make it to TV or get shown in any way outside of the stations themselves.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I don't watch TV.

PS: you think you could backdoor some PVMs or Betacam machines?

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Some of the fun parts are getting to see the things that will NEVER make it to TV or get shown in any way outside of the stations themselves.

Videos or GTFO...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Welcome to the forum!

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Decent intro. You actually introduced yourself, explained your reason for joining, recognized the knowledge base, and shared some info about yourself. Welcome.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Westcb has it right, you get a Welcome from me also.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I don't watch TV.

PS: you think you could backdoor some PVMs or Betacam machines?

Everything is fully digital now and I don't work in the actual stations. I'm sure at 30 Rock they have a ton so I can glance around the next time I have to go there to see the big boss.

Videos or GTFO...

I will see what I can do. Everything is in a proprietary DRM protected format so I have to rip certain parts of it out in Premiere before converting it to say .mkv, .mov, or .mp4