Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy Announced for Switch and PS4

Cholecystectomy Required.

Honestly, if it plays as well as gals fighters and runs smoothly, I'll pick it up.
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
    3DS Friend code: 4811-7358-8350

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyMyEgo View Post
    ggallegos1 Is a cock sucking faggot. That is all.

Ukyo's Doctor

I'll pick this up and give it a go. It looks like fun from the trailer.

I just need to decide if I want to go ahead and get that Hori stick for the Switch, or get the PS4 version.

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    I'm pretty disappointed. I don't know who this is supposed to appeal to. Is there really any crossover between waifu fans and hardcore fighting game fans?
    Probably a fair segment. Probably also hoping to rope in others who aren't.

That costume dress up and darkstalkers felicia cosplay kind of thing won't be by accident, and is probably like catnip [sorry] to some people. I always thought xiv looked a bit too much like cosplaying real dolls, rather than the very characterful xiii.

This seems to take it a bit further in the exploitative direction than cute or characterful. If nothing else I might have hoped they would take the opportunity to develop a more toony art style in game to match the ui and character approach. Instead the assessment of xiv, but less, but now with more dress up, might just be the basic direction here.

Not what I want. But might be a smart move, given where they seemed to be heading with their mascot etc.

Reichsf?rer-Finnland

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Geese being in Tekken was a big enough downgrade.
    Yup.

Known Scammer
    DO NOT DEAL WITH!
    The Management.

I will probably get this as the ACA ports on the Switch have been very good. I just need to either figure out my Magic-NS or get an arcade stick finally for the Switch.

Benimaru's Hairdresser

Thumbs up

For anyone concerned about possible censorship by NIS America, they released this statement on their twitter account:

“The content released globally will contain the same costumes and content. Nothing will be removed or replaced in the Western release. As for controls, it is more accessible for all players, and not just the hardcore fighting gamers You will use your entire controller.”

source: https://twitter.com/NISAmerica/statu...95144087613440
    Last edited by BlackaneseNiNjA; 01-12-2018 at 06:51 AM.

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

Hardened Shock Trooper

Their trailer says otherwise. Listen to people's actions & track record, not their PR statements. If any of you are Y's Fans you know what I'm referring to. NISA is not to be trusted with any game, japanese or otherwise. Odds are they're going to censor a bunch of things, or at the very least accidentally break the game with their shoddy coding.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

i just want to milk mai

Mr. Tater

Quote Originally Posted by wingzrow View Post
    Their trailer says otherwise. Listen to people's actions & track record, not their PR statements. If any of you are Y's Fans you know what I'm referring to. NISA is not to be trusted with any game, japanese or otherwise. Odds are they're going to censor a bunch of things, or at the very least accidentally break the game with their shoddy coding.
    Ys VIII is perfectly playable in Japanese with subtitles.

Great game, by the way. Platinumed it. You may think I'm crazy but, it was my personal game of the year.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

Quote Originally Posted by k'_127 View Post
    That's possibly Love Heart:

Top center. Is that Fio? I sure hope that's Fio!

Benimaru's Hairdresser

Here's a higher res version of the image without the foreground elements:

snk gals v2.jpg

Source: http://nisamerica.com/games/snk-heroines/img/bg4.png
    Last edited by BlackaneseNiNjA; 01-12-2018 at 01:46 PM.

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Great game, by the way. Platinumed it. You may think I'm crazy but, it was my personal game of the year.
    I played until platinum as well, and the controversy just mystifies me. There are some strangely-worded translations here or there, but it barely even qualifies as Engrish. I know some classic NES games that'd make these Ys localization protesters' heads explode.

Krauser's Henchman

This looks fun. I hear you can only get a physical copy on ps4 if you get the collectors edition
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzm...SHN-k1d8rj6Q_A

Krauser's Henchman

Looks good. Would be a bummer if there is no physical copy on ps4. Will probably gran it for switch although I will need a switch first. Hopefully the costumes are more than variations of bikinis. With only what looks like 10 or so characters available, hopefully SNK doesn't rape us with DLC.

Bewbs! Z'OMG
    Teh BEWBS!

Looks like Fio to me. Also Sylvie on the bottom left. Probably King or Shiki in the center left. Leona on top. No clue on the others. The one holding the cross with a heart on it is probably new.

Hopefully the roster ends up being bigger than this.
    Last edited by Fygee; 01-12-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Yeah, it'd be really disappointing if that was it. Especially since KoFXIV had 50 characters in it. Dropping down to this few in a tag-team style game would be pretty sad, even if there was a decent amount of customization for each character.

War Room Troll

I'm just glad the Japanese clip is there proving what has come out that the US version of the video was a puritanical pile of crap thanks to NOA being censor happy over offending anyone during a direct.

I really do like SNK Gals Fighters on my NGPC so this game is a definite pick up as is that Ys game too as I've enjoyed the franchise since the original TG CD in the 90s.

Crossed Swords Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    I'm just glad the Japanese clip is there proving what has come out that the US version of the video was a puritanical pile of crap thanks to NOA being censor happy over offending anyone during a direct.

I really do like SNK Gals Fighters on my NGPC so this game is a definite pick up as is that Ys game too as I've enjoyed the franchise since the original TG CD in the 90s.
    Supposedly reporting they aren't actually going to sensor it. Really hoping they are being honest, but we'll find out soon enough.

I could see them toning it down for the direct for the US, which while still crap, shouldn't be a surprise.

Armored Scrum Object

Play-Asia has physical Switch versions for all three regions. The PlayStation is only currently listed for a physical US release, I’m sure this will be updated though as there’s no sign of the Diamond Dream Edition....

https://www.play-asia.com/search/SNK+heroines

War Room Troll

Like SD said, they decide to be spineless assholes I'll import it. I did the same with the physical release of I Am Setsuna as I wasn't going to pay the same price for a download.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

if they decide to censor the western release: you can always create a japanese account on your ps4 or switch and download that version instead.

btw: lower right cham cham maybe?
    Last edited by Dr Shroom; 01-13-2018 at 07:25 AM.

NeoGumby's Sycophant

I also suspect the one on the left is that girl with the bow from SSV. If both cases are correct, we may see a new SS game soon.

Hardened Shock Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    i just want to milk mai
    We've never been closer to this possibility, what with the cow outfit.

NAM-75 Vet

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    if they decide to censor the western release: you can always create a japanese account on your ps4 or switch and download that version instead.
    Switch is region free if you want a physical copy.
    [GIGA POWER]
    Pro Gear Spec

H = Hot
    M = Macho
    G = Gay

By far the best item in the collector's edition is the Fatal Cutie baseball cap.

Thread Information