SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy Announced for Switch and PS4

xamot13

The Ultimate 11
I'm buying it. Mostly to show support for new snk games. I will most likely end up trading it in to my local retro game shop after a week of playing it tho.

Hashrate

n00b
im a huge SNK groupy so I will be buying this for any platform it is released on. This new breath of life that SNK has since KOF XIV has me excited for anything they will release. My stupid theory is that Capcom Vs SNK 3 will be a thing, and it will be a 2v2 tag battle. Marvel vs Capcom Infinite + SNK Heroines - Marvel = CvS3. Plus lets be real, with the success of DBFZ and how its putting a hurt on Capcom, CvS3 has to be coming! Of course, this is just my opinion!

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Heads up to anyone who pre-ordered from NIS or SNK Online between 1/23 and 2/26 or on 2/28: The order site was compromised during those times. Check your email to see if your credit card number got jacked.

Edit to prevent panic attacks: Even if you were not affected you'll receive a FYI mail no matter what, but you should have extra mail if you were affected.

Last edited:

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I made the mistake of doing an image search on that for lols.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Is the PS4 physical only available in that huge box? I do not want all of that extra stuff

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I'm beginning to believe they are making NGBC2. I don't think they will add Shermie in KOF.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I'm beginning to believe they are making NGBC2. I don't think they will add Shermie in KOF.

That would make me incredibly happy. They would have to make it distinct enough from KOF 14 and this in order for it to be worthwhile to gamers though, especially with KOF 14's already absurdly huge roster.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I hope there will be a normal boxed physical version as well! I really don't need that extra stuff.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Why do I always insist on buying Special Editions of things? I really need to call in and cancel the special edition. I end up not needing all that crap.

Only time that's paid off is RE7:Biohazard. XD

Think I'll call in and cancel it and just wait to get it for the Switch normally.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Anyone else seen this interview with the behind the scenes stuff going on with the Switch and PS4 release agreements? Interesting stuff: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...-the-curtain-of-video-game-publisher-politics

Maybe Sony should respect small publishers more, keep pissing the little guy off they will take their ball to another playground. Triple A titles can kill a dev quickly if it's not good. Little devs and publishers can create a solid revenue stream and also take chances on creative properties.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Sylvie Paula Paula is my favorite out of the new characters. I might be down for this afterall

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Played the game at an NIS event awhile back, not too impressed tbh but I'll buy it either way ;/

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
I'm pretty psyched for this, actually! Seeing this as the full-fledged successor to "Gal Fighters", which helps a lot. :)

Anyway, I decided to go for PS4 in the end.....I love my Switch but having KOFXIV on PS4 made me decide this way, and also I'm not too keen on having to get an arcade stick for Switch.

But there are really only 14 characters? That's not a lot, huh?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Love Heart was just announced/revealed:

SNK-Heroines_Fami-shot_05-22-18_001-600x338.jpg

...and here I was thinking that the silhouette with the police officer hat and gun was going to be Fio. Reusing the female cast from kof14 was expected, but I am glad that they still managed to bring in characters missing from kof14 like Shermie.

Last edited:

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Love Heart was just announced/revealed:

View attachment 50314

...and here I was thinking that the silhouette with the police officer hat and gun was going to be Fio. Reusing the female cast from kof14 was expected, but I am glad that they still managed to bring in characters missing from kof14 like Shermie.

So far the cast has been pretty underwhelming. The new KoFXIV characters haven't been too great and that's mostly what we've gotten so far in this. Excitement for this game is diminishing.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
https://gematsu.com/2018/06/snk-heroines-tag-team-frenzy-adds-luong

SNK-Heroines-Luong-Leak_06-07-18.jpg

Yup, another kof14 girl.