SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy Announced for Switch and PS4

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Since SNK is clearly into cross-dressing and crossovers, they should go the CAPCOM route.

Add some Darkstalkers and Street Fighter characters.

Give it a bit of a SNK vs CAPCOM feel. :eek_2: / :lolz:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
oh fuck, now I almost kind of want to play it.

That was my thoughts also. I was avoiding buying this game but if they pull another rabbit out of the hat like this, I'm in.

Case in point, if she gets added, I'm done.

hibiki-med1.gif

Last edited:

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Picked up the switch version for a laugh. This game has problems but it’s kinda fun. The biggest issue I have with it is that it runs at 30 FPS.

And it kinda looks like a ps2 game.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
That was my thoughts also. I was avoiding buying this game but if they pull another rabbit out of the hat like this, I'm in.

Case in point, if she gets added, I'm done.

hibiki-med1.gif
I think Ryoko from World Heroes might push me over the edge. But I can't help thinking I'd feel creepy if my wife -- or worse, my daughter -- saw me playing this game. So it's been an easy pass for me until now.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Picked up the switch version for a laugh. This game has problems but it’s kinda fun. The biggest issue I have with it is that it runs at 30 FPS.

And it kinda looks like a ps2 game.

I think its 60fps on ps4

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member

Well this was a pleasant surprise. I figured NGBC was the last I'd see of the Heroes in playable form.

At this point I was expecting the WH crew would be keeping the AOF cast company in the retarded realm of cameo limbo.

Dizzy11523

Camel Slug
15 Year Member
Is the online still shit for this game? I haven't played it in months. I guess I should try again and at least buy the DLC.

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
Finally picked up this game last week for $15 off eBay and damn... I feel really bad for anyone who paid $50 for this. I got the Switch version but would have preferred it on PS4. I'm using a Tankstick->X-Arcade GC adapter->Nintendo GC controller adapter->Switch. Yea, it's a hot mess and to me, it just doesn't feel right playing fighters on Switch.

The gameplay is just a joke, the cutscenes are worthless and I hate having to use the Dream Finish to win a battle. I can't get into a good flow and don't really want to spend the time to git gud. It's fun as a novelty though and the (2D) artwork is nice so I'll give it that.

I get the waifu aspect.. it's pandering, but I get it. As I was reading back through this thread, saner suggested it should have been something like a "Queen of Fighters." Hell yea. I'd love for them to revisit the idea of an all female roster with better battle mechanics.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Just bought this as my second game on the switch. It was 12 euro new. Holy hell, gameplay it is confusing as fuck. I do enjoy playing it, it feels like a doujin game. This is the guy that likes Paprium. So style over substance go a long way with me. The general cheese and ridiculousness works well for me.
Load times on the switch make the NGCD look like a friggin race car. I mean how they can fuck up a ps2 quality game with load times this bad is beyond me.
Good news you can change the outfits back to normal pretty quickly. But you have to do it every time you select a character.
I wish Miss X and Skullomania were unlock able and not payable but alas.
For 12 bucks I had fun and will have some more fun running trough it again with all the characters. Switch lite is killing my fingers here but with a baby on my chest this is a
Decent way to pass time.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Abstraction Games did the ports. I got the Switch version too long ago, but the PS4 version is the way to go.