Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: DarkSoft MVS Multi Cart update - hmmmm. Now in HD!

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

Where's the beef?

Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    I've never seen them, but that might be because of cultural differences. I'm not sure people would respond positively to one brand dissing the other. If it's comparative, it's always generic brand vs. our brand.
    In spain its ilegal for sure, doing a fake comparsion with your competor and using your competorīs logo. Dunno about the rest of EU but i think it should be the same.

Here recording a live event and comenting it, its legal aswel. As long as you are not selling this recording.

Thats really curious USA allows a brand (lets say samsung) using Apple logo on theyr advert, i would never have imagined that. Are you sure this is legal in USA at all ? whats the meaning about registering a brand so ? cause here its avoiding others to use it.

BTW the cultural side that Modern is talking about is totally right.
    Last edited by neosd; 12-28-2017 at 06:49 PM.
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?

NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

It's legal, car companies do it all the time here. So an so got more awards than companies x and y.

Somewhere in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post
    Modern is talking
    news_9824.jpg

i am going to ask Rot to ban you for that !! we wont acept different reviews here !
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?

NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post
    Thats really curious USA allows a brand (lets say samsung) using Apple logo on theyr advert, i would never have imagined that. Are you sure this is legal in USA at all ?
    Yup.

I've never seen them, but that might be because of cultural differences. I'm not sure people would respond positively to one brand dissing the other. If it's comparative, it's always generic brand vs. our brand.
    You should see the commercials we get here sometimes. I remember Pepsi going full separatist just to sell some freaking cola here

Historically speaking, the blue color represents the french canadians and the red one represents the english invaders. Some moron at Pepsi thought it was a perfect match for their war with Coke and just went full retard with it

Last edited by CORY; 12-28-2017 at 08:37 PM.

++ Agree with Cory

I don't know how it is in the EU, but here in the US (and probably Canada too), business is straight up War. Including advertising. Especially advertising.

Edo Express Delivery Guy

That said, there are some limits to what you can do. You can't make objectively false statements about other brands' products without opening yourself up to liability.

Crazed MVS Addict

Quote Originally Posted by heihachi View Post
    That said, there are some limits to what you can do. You can't make objectively false statements about other brands' products without opening yourself up to liability.
    Someone might tell our president about this.... Sorry I couldn't help myself.

I own a NeoSD and could not be happier with it's performance. Darksofts earlier vids do look great, but if the performance is as bad as this vid I'm not sure if I can justify spending more $ on another cart. With that said, if a product works as intended it will sell. Will this project go the way of SSRPG translation?

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

Quote Originally Posted by heihachi View Post
    One out of ten doctors agree: the NeoSD will increase the size of your member in 30 days guaranteed!

Crossed Swords Squire

Quote Originally Posted by CORY View Post
    Yup.

Historically speaking, the blue color represents the french canadians and the red one represents the english invaders. Some moron at Pepsi thought it was a perfect match for their war with Coke and just went full retard with it

hilarious!
    J'ai failli pisser dans mon froc avec ta pub pepsi Cory

Calvin & Hobbes

On topic... I see that we're bad people on this "poorly" run forum...

Of course people talk about our forum and certain members all the time...

Apparently I am the Devil incarnate...

However, I'm here for the LONG run of things... 3 years in now... we might be getting closure on this product... SO, I will wait and see...

BUT... let me make this clear... my suspicion is that this device will not be upto standard or expectations...

As for the lurkers reading this forum from Darksofts bolthole.. consider this... There have been no posts in your pre-order thread since the video came out...

Also a spate of mass censorship and bannings... and you have the cheek to call us a badly run forum...

Wanna call NG.com a drama forum... fine... but I would suggest that freedom of speech should be allowed when you're spending money on a device...

xROTx

Athena's Stalker
    Go forth; touch the Demon inside me. Let these ownerless souls become thine own.

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    lurkers reading this forum from Darksofts bolthole..

xROTx

Well said.
    The new Castlevania Anime lookin Fire AF.

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post

Wanna call NG.com a drama forum... fine... but I would suggest that freedom of speech should be allowed when you're spending money on a device...

xROTx
    No they rather have a proverbial echo chamber of smelling their own farts.

he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.
    Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition Serial #NS294668665 Nintendo 64 "Funtastic Series" Jungle Green Serial #NS28721865

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Doesn't look good.

Not sure where you stand with twitch's EULA but it's pretty hilarious to see anyone try to claim ownership of freely distributed material containing the works of others. As for trademark / copyright claims any owner is basically welcome to make a complaint/claim on those grounds. However, unless you pursue a civil or criminal complaint basically under libel law (which usually has a pretty high bar for worthwhile damages in terms of cost/reputation) you can't pursue on say slander/false advertising grounds... Plus it's going to cost a lot...
    Last edited by gray117; 01-01-2018 at 08:12 PM.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Doesn't seem much different to the last video besides I'll take 100% compatibility with a short wait over that turbo glitch cart.

!!

Crossed Swords Squire

I cancelled my preorder over the weekend. I was impressed with the hardware specs but have not been impressed with the communication or lack there of and the statement that the MVS cart is a test bed for the AES.

I’ve been waiting for the darksoft cart to come out and make my choice but i’m pretty much done with all the crap they give the community. And then blaming unibios for crashes and stuff... outright scandalous. Now saving up for a NeoSD. Thanks for all the info guys!

Thread Information