Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DarkSoft MVS Multi Cart update - hmmmm. Now in HD!

NAM-75 Vet

Quote Originally Posted by Ren-chan View Post
    A pity I might be the only one around that will get this lol
    Por Dios, trata de arancarlo
    Arancalo Carlos por Dios!

They need God's help to get this cart to work.

Luckily God has given them an excuse, "It's just a software issue and can be fixed."

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post
    It seems Christopher Sandoval sent a youtube claim over the youtube videos

chris.sandoval87@gmail.com

Chris, our best hopes about your mom and your meal

with love : Alex,

BTW, you canīt put walls on the field, even Trump told you this is possible

1987, what a great year, big things were done back them !
    You don't need to do this bro, you already won. Seriously, don't be like them, keep it professional. Let your products speak for you and just take the high road, stay out of the drama.
    Last edited by CORY; 12-28-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CORY View Post
    You don't need to do this bro, you already won. Seriously, don't be like them, keep it professional. Let your products speak for you and just take the high road, stay out of the drama.
    We would never do that to our customers.

Remember this video :

It seems it was faster in april than now.

Do you think it loaded in 21 secconds back in April or that it was actually working at all based on the twich video from yesterday ?

This is totally unfair, not only to us but to theyr customers. And i tell you this touches a grey zone aswel

Last edited by neosd; 12-28-2017 at 09:58 AM.
    NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member

Calvin & Hobbes

WINNING is NOT ENOUGH!

Time to throw the limp lifeless body under the bus... and reverse over if a few times...

xROTx

PS. Meh... I view this thread as a public information broadcast tbh...

NEST Puppet

Still remains 3 days to fix it before the sale ... hurry up!!

Capture.JPG

Seriously , I pity those who paid for that...
    Last edited by greatfunky; 12-28-2017 at 10:09 AM.

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    WINNING is NOT ENOUGH!

Time to throw the limp lifeless body under the bus... and reverse over if a few times...

xROTx

PS. Meh... I view this thread as a public information broadcast tbh...
    It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Cory, you are totally right.

No doubt about that, but on the other side this is public information to the consumers aswel. One that they donīt want to give out and are trying to hide ...

This is not they lying about our product but doing it about theyrs
    Last edited by neosd; 12-28-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Cham Cham's Banana

Hahaha,neosd,just watched that video in your post,mitsu talks about that it blow the competition out of the water,it just blow crashes and errors out,ridicilous people.
    Glad i made a good decision here,cause i whas first intended to buy their crap,till i saw your neosd,and godthank i buyed yours.

Calvin & Hobbes

WELL... I suppose...

xROTx

PS. Meh... The way I see it... is that CURRENTLY... they are still taking pre-orders and in the unlikely event one of our memberbase decides to buy this and starts complaining here...

I am going to point him RIGHT HERE...

New Challenger

Just an FYI guys this is actually my video which was stolen.. the live stream was actually a prototype test and not a review (which people seem to also have mixed up). I was literally trying to play every rom as quickly as possible and keeping tabs on video and audio issues on my setup which is a supergun + BVM 20G1U + OSSC 1.6. Yes there are a bunch of bugs which need to be fixed up which is why i was taking requests on games during the stream to see if i can find any issues to report back to DS and mitsu. Keep in mine I do own a neoSD for my aes and love it as a consumer so im completely unbiased when it comes to these products and support the developers that make em. I just don't like seeing my work tampered with especially without any permission from me since I actually was given permission from DS to do a live stream with the prototype cart

New Challenger

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...WH_IE5olHLo45d

there's a link to the entire stream btw... im literally beta testing as a consumer..

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by beast1x5 View Post
    Just an FYI guys this is actually my video which was stolen.. the live stream was actually a prototype test and not a review (which people seem to also have mixed up). I was literally trying to play every rom as quickly as possible and keeping tabs on video and audio issues on my setup which is a supergun + BVM 20G1U + OSSC 1.6. Yes there are a bunch of bugs which need to be fixed up which is why i was taking requests on games during the stream to see if i can find any issues to report back to DS and mitsu. Keep in mine I do own a neoSD for my aes and love it as a consumer so im completely unbiased when it comes to these products and support the developers that make em. I just don't like seeing my work tampered with especially without any permission from me since I actually was given permission from DS to do a live stream with the prototype cart

there's a link to the entire stream btw... im literally beta testing as a consumer..
    Welcome to the age of the internet...

xROTx

PS. I have to ask man... your mom looked a tad exacerbated... you ever consider her feelings?

New Challenger

we always clown around like that... considering weather conditions in NYC right now I had helped her set up her alexa unit which had her pissed off... but all is well now.

Hello,

Talking about copyrights, it seem you care so much about others "work" if yours may be considered a work at all ...

Have you got the rights of Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F (1984) song used on your video ?

Just asking this for a friend ...

BTW : you did a public stream, and law here allows to record live events as yours. Just to put clear the difference betwen "stole" and "public event"

Thanks
    Last edited by neosd; 12-28-2017 at 12:32 PM.

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS

beast1x5 it would have been intresting if you had a MVS neoSD you could try on that same MVS. I guess the MVS used has no problems playing other original MVS games or the 161in1 type boots?
    THE UNIVERSE BIOS ( MVS / AES, and now also for CD )
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by Razoola View Post
    beast1x5 it would have been intresting if you had a MVS neoSD you could try on that same MVS. I guess the MVS used has no problems playing other original MVS games or the 161in1 type boots?
    I own the AES neoSD and I love it and the boots play perfectly fine as well as the rest of the neo library including the crossed swords 2 conversion. None of the boots work properly on the DS multi at the moment which is whats gonna be tested when i send the prototype back over.

Calvin & Hobbes

we always clown around like that... considering weather conditions in NYC right now I had helped her set up her alexa unit which had her pissed off... but all is well now.
    Nothing personal.... I love my mother to bits as well...

xROTx

PS. I like your setup... sadly... I must confess... I am thinking that darksoft may consider a good refund policy on all pre-orders in the UNLIKELY event some people aint gonna be happy

New Challenger

Hello,

Talking about copyrights, it seem you care so much about others "work" if yours may be considered a work at all ...

Have you got the rights of Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F (1984) song used on your video ?

Just asking this for a friend ...

Thanks

despite being targeted for my content being used in someone elses video and it being used for views I still love your product of the neoSD , great job on the recent update BTW

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    Nothing personal.... I love my mother to bits as well...

xROTx

PS. Like your setup... sadly... I must confess... I am thinking that darksoft may consider a good refund policy on all pre-orders in the UNLIKELY event some people aint gonna be happy
    whether it happens or not I was testing this out as a consumer for said product. Completely unbiased especially since I'm very stern on in game music and video quality. I still have to get optimal settings on my OSSC for the neo geo TBH

I own the AES neoSD and I love it and the boots play perfectly fine as well as the rest of the neo library including the crossed swords 2 conversion. None of the boots work properly on the DS multi at the moment which is whats gonna be tested when i send the prototype back over.
    I was more asking about the MVS you were using in your livestream rather than the neoSD on the AES.
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by Razoola View Post
    I was more asking about the MVS you were using in your livestream rather than the neoSD on the AES.
    ahh my bad.. i own the MV-1FZ 1 slot.

despite being targeted for my content being used in someone elses video and it being used for views I still love your product of the neoSD , great job on the recent update BTW
    Thanks for your words.

I would like to state that among your messages sent by youtube were not so nice, you did a live event that i really enjoyned BTW.

No one stolen anything from you here. What has been done is saving people 4:50 of stream (not 7 as i saw elsewhere) to get a detailed view of what people can expect when they receive theyr purchased units in january.

I am glad you did this stream without any limits from arcade-projects. What i canīt understand is why you are upset about parts of you video being shown outside of your live stream.

Thanks

I had another question for you given I have not watched the entire stream yet. Is there any point in the stream you can point to me where you show the darksoft prototype PCBs / cart? From all I have watched so far I have not seen it and was starting to wounder if that was condition placed on you to allow the livestream?

New Challenger

Thanks for your words.

I would like to state that among your messages sent by youtube were not so nice, you did a live event that i really enjoyned BTW.

No one stolen anything from you here. What has been done is saving people 4:50 of stream (not 7 as i saw elsewhere) to get a detailed view of what people can expect when they receive theyr purchased units in january.

I am glad you did this stream without any limits from arcade-projects. What i canīt understand is why you are upset about parts of you video being shown outside of your live stream.

Thanks
    I was upset at the fact that someone screencapped the livestream + comments as well as used Mitsu's thumbnail as their own and claimed my live stream was a review instead of a beta test which was the initial purpose of the live stream to begin with as theirs. He could have easily messaged me to collab on a separate video to provide constructive criticism on said product instead of giving false information

New Challenger

I did show off my setup during the stream (I literally forgot when I did) but the shell was a world heroes cart. and i didn't wanna open it in case I got any heat from DS or Mitsu-W. The most I can tell is there's a green LED near the SD slot which indicated the cart booting up / reflashing / rebooting etc

Thread Information