Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 116

Thread: DarkSoft MVS Multi Cart update - hmmmm. Now in HD!

  1. #51
    NAM-75 Vet

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Pico Rivera, CA.

    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren-chan View Post
    A pity I might be the only one around that will get this lol
    Por Dios, trata de arancarlo
    Arancalo Carlos por Dios!

    They need God's help to get this cart to work.

    Luckily God has given them an excuse, "It's just a software issue and can be fixed."

  2. #52
    a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!
    CORY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada

    Posts
    5,292
    Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post
    It seems Christopher Sandoval sent a youtube claim over the youtube videos

    chris.sandoval87@gmail.com

    Chris, our best hopes about your mom and your meal

    with love : Alex,

    BTW, you canīt put walls on the field, even Trump told you this is possible

    1987, what a great year, big things were done back them !
    You don't need to do this bro, you already won. Seriously, don't be like them, keep it professional. Let your products speak for you and just take the high road, stay out of the drama.
    Last edited by CORY; 12-28-2017 at 09:45 AM.

  3. #53
    Neosd Developer neosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by CORY View Post
    You don't need to do this bro, you already won. Seriously, don't be like them, keep it professional. Let your products speak for you and just take the high road, stay out of the drama.
    We would never do that to our customers.

    Remember this video :

    It seems it was faster in april than now.

    Do you think it loaded in 21 secconds back in April or that it was actually working at all based on the twich video from yesterday ?

    This is totally unfair, not only to us but to theyr customers. And i tell you this touches a grey zone aswel

    Last edited by neosd; 12-28-2017 at 09:58 AM.
    NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member


  4. #54
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by CORY View Post
    You don't need to do this bro, you already won. Seriously, don't be like them, keep it professional. Let your products speak for you and just take the high road, stay out of the drama.
    WINNING is NOT ENOUGH!

    Time to throw the limp lifeless body under the bus... and reverse over if a few times...

    xROTx

    PS. Meh... I view this thread as a public information broadcast tbh...

  5. #55
    NEST Puppet
    greatfunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    France

    Posts
    176
    Still remains 3 days to fix it before the sale ... hurry up!!

    Capture.JPG


    Seriously , I pity those who paid for that...
    Last edited by greatfunky; 12-28-2017 at 10:09 AM.

  6. #56
    a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!
    CORY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada

    Posts
    5,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    WINNING is NOT ENOUGH!

    Time to throw the limp lifeless body under the bus... and reverse over if a few times...

    xROTx

    PS. Meh... I view this thread as a public information broadcast tbh...
    It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

  7. #57
    Neosd Developer neosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by CORY View Post
    It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
    Cory, you are totally right.

    No doubt about that, but on the other side this is public information to the consumers aswel. One that they donīt want to give out and are trying to hide ...

    This is not they lying about our product but doing it about theyrs
    Last edited by neosd; 12-28-2017 at 10:25 AM.
    NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member


  8. #58
    Cham Cham's Banana

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    belgium

    Posts
    157
    Hahaha,neosd,just watched that video in your post,mitsu talks about that it blow the competition out of the water,it just blow crashes and errors out,ridicilous people.
    Glad i made a good decision here,cause i whas first intended to buy their crap,till i saw your neosd,and godthank i buyed yours.

  9. #59
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by CORY View Post
    It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
    WELL... I suppose...

    xROTx

    PS. Meh... The way I see it... is that CURRENTLY... they are still taking pre-orders and in the unlikely event one of our memberbase decides to buy this and starts complaining here...

    I am going to point him RIGHT HERE...

  10. #60
    New Challenger

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    new york

    Posts
    21
    Just an FYI guys this is actually my video which was stolen.. the live stream was actually a prototype test and not a review (which people seem to also have mixed up). I was literally trying to play every rom as quickly as possible and keeping tabs on video and audio issues on my setup which is a supergun + BVM 20G1U + OSSC 1.6. Yes there are a bunch of bugs which need to be fixed up which is why i was taking requests on games during the stream to see if i can find any issues to report back to DS and mitsu. Keep in mine I do own a neoSD for my aes and love it as a consumer so im completely unbiased when it comes to these products and support the developers that make em. I just don't like seeing my work tampered with especially without any permission from me since I actually was given permission from DS to do a live stream with the prototype cart

  11. #61
    New Challenger

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    new york

    Posts
    21
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...WH_IE5olHLo45d

    there's a link to the entire stream btw... im literally beta testing as a consumer..

  12. #62
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by beast1x5 View Post
    Just an FYI guys this is actually my video which was stolen.. the live stream was actually a prototype test and not a review (which people seem to also have mixed up). I was literally trying to play every rom as quickly as possible and keeping tabs on video and audio issues on my setup which is a supergun + BVM 20G1U + OSSC 1.6. Yes there are a bunch of bugs which need to be fixed up which is why i was taking requests on games during the stream to see if i can find any issues to report back to DS and mitsu. Keep in mine I do own a neoSD for my aes and love it as a consumer so im completely unbiased when it comes to these products and support the developers that make em. I just don't like seeing my work tampered with especially without any permission from me since I actually was given permission from DS to do a live stream with the prototype cart
    Quote Originally Posted by beast1x5 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...WH_IE5olHLo45d

    there's a link to the entire stream btw... im literally beta testing as a consumer..
    Welcome to the age of the internet...

    xROTx

    PS. I have to ask man... your mom looked a tad exacerbated... you ever consider her feelings?

  13. #63
    New Challenger

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    new york

    Posts
    21
    we always clown around like that... considering weather conditions in NYC right now I had helped her set up her alexa unit which had her pissed off... but all is well now.

  14. #64
    Neosd Developer neosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by beast1x5 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...WH_IE5olHLo45d

    there's a link to the entire stream btw... im literally beta testing as a consumer..
    Hello,

    Talking about copyrights, it seem you care so much about others "work" if yours may be considered a work at all ...

    Have you got the rights of Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F (1984) song used on your video ?

    Just asking this for a friend ...

    BTW : you did a public stream, and law here allows to record live events as yours. Just to put clear the difference betwen "stole" and "public event"

    Thanks
    Last edited by neosd; 12-28-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member


  15. #65
    Divine Hand of the UniBIOS
    Razoola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Finland, Earth

    Posts
    4,254
    beast1x5 it would have been intresting if you had a MVS neoSD you could try on that same MVS. I guess the MVS used has no problems playing other original MVS games or the 161in1 type boots?
    THE UNIVERSE BIOS ( MVS / AES, and now also for CD )
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

  16. #66
    New Challenger

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    new york

    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Razoola View Post
    beast1x5 it would have been intresting if you had a MVS neoSD you could try on that same MVS. I guess the MVS used has no problems playing other original MVS games or the 161in1 type boots?
    I own the AES neoSD and I love it and the boots play perfectly fine as well as the rest of the neo library including the crossed swords 2 conversion. None of the boots work properly on the DS multi at the moment which is whats gonna be tested when i send the prototype back over.

  17. #67
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by beast1x5 View Post
    we always clown around like that... considering weather conditions in NYC right now I had helped her set up her alexa unit which had her pissed off... but all is well now.
    Nothing personal.... I love my mother to bits as well...

    xROTx

    PS. I like your setup... sadly... I must confess... I am thinking that darksoft may consider a good refund policy on all pre-orders in the UNLIKELY event some people aint gonna be happy

  18. #68
    New Challenger

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    new york

    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post
    Hello,

    Talking about copyrights, it seem you care so much about others "work" if yours may be considered a work at all ...

    Have you got the rights of Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F (1984) song used on your video ?

    Just asking this for a friend ...

    Thanks

    despite being targeted for my content being used in someone elses video and it being used for views I still love your product of the neoSD , great job on the recent update BTW

  19. #69
    New Challenger

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    new york

    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    Nothing personal.... I love my mother to bits as well...

    xROTx

    PS. Like your setup... sadly... I must confess... I am thinking that darksoft may consider a good refund policy on all pre-orders in the UNLIKELY event some people aint gonna be happy
    whether it happens or not I was testing this out as a consumer for said product. Completely unbiased especially since I'm very stern on in game music and video quality. I still have to get optimal settings on my OSSC for the neo geo TBH

  20. #70
    Divine Hand of the UniBIOS
    Razoola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Finland, Earth

    Posts
    4,254
    Quote Originally Posted by beast1x5 View Post
    I own the AES neoSD and I love it and the boots play perfectly fine as well as the rest of the neo library including the crossed swords 2 conversion. None of the boots work properly on the DS multi at the moment which is whats gonna be tested when i send the prototype back over.
    I was more asking about the MVS you were using in your livestream rather than the neoSD on the AES.
    THE UNIVERSE BIOS ( MVS / AES, and now also for CD )
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

  21. #71
    New Challenger

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    new york

    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Razoola View Post
    I was more asking about the MVS you were using in your livestream rather than the neoSD on the AES.
    ahh my bad.. i own the MV-1FZ 1 slot.

  22. #72
    Neosd Developer neosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by beast1x5 View Post
    despite being targeted for my content being used in someone elses video and it being used for views I still love your product of the neoSD , great job on the recent update BTW
    Thanks for your words.

    I would like to state that among your messages sent by youtube were not so nice, you did a live event that i really enjoyned BTW.

    No one stolen anything from you here. What has been done is saving people 4:50 of stream (not 7 as i saw elsewhere) to get a detailed view of what people can expect when they receive theyr purchased units in january.

    I am glad you did this stream without any limits from arcade-projects. What i canīt understand is why you are upset about parts of you video being shown outside of your live stream.

    Thanks
    NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member


  23. #73
    Divine Hand of the UniBIOS
    Razoola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Finland, Earth

    Posts
    4,254
    I had another question for you given I have not watched the entire stream yet. Is there any point in the stream you can point to me where you show the darksoft prototype PCBs / cart? From all I have watched so far I have not seen it and was starting to wounder if that was condition placed on you to allow the livestream?
    THE UNIVERSE BIOS ( MVS / AES, and now also for CD )
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

  24. #74
    New Challenger

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    new york

    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post
    Thanks for your words.

    I would like to state that among your messages sent by youtube were not so nice, you did a live event that i really enjoyned BTW.

    No one stolen anything from you here. What has been done is saving people 4:50 of stream (not 7 as i saw elsewhere) to get a detailed view of what people can expect when they receive theyr purchased units in january.

    I am glad you did this stream without any limits from arcade-projects. What i canīt understand is why you are upset about parts of you video being shown outside of your live stream.

    Thanks
    I was upset at the fact that someone screencapped the livestream + comments as well as used Mitsu's thumbnail as their own and claimed my live stream was a review instead of a beta test which was the initial purpose of the live stream to begin with as theirs. He could have easily messaged me to collab on a separate video to provide constructive criticism on said product instead of giving false information

  25. #75
    New Challenger

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    new york

    Posts
    21
    I did show off my setup during the stream (I literally forgot when I did) but the shell was a world heroes cart. and i didn't wanna open it in case I got any heat from DS or Mitsu-W. The most I can tell is there's a green LED near the SD slot which indicated the cart booting up / reflashing / rebooting etc

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •