Do you like Trump as President?

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
I'm not sure which is more scary...

The fact that he actually is our president?

Or rather just some of the idiocy that has truly begun to show itself from some (read: vast majority) of his supporters.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
He is The Last Jedi tier for me, which is the only way I can explain it in my current frame of mind.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I like Trump. His election has brought out so many people triggered then any other president I've seen elected in history.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
2017 saw the slowest pace of job growth in 7 years

giphy.gif

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I like Trump. His election has brought out so many people triggered then any other president I've seen elected in history.

This is what I find most likeable about Trump. He makes people cry. Especially those people who believe it's their God given right to never be sad.

Dude is a beta cuck's worst nightmare.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Trump is the most easily triggered, snowflake president of all time.

He seriously runs around asking for participation medals for everything.

Marek

Banned
This is what I find most likeable about Trump. He makes people cry. Especially those people who believe it's their God given right to never be sad.

Dude is a beta cuck's worst nightmare.

Trump is the alphamost beta cuck of all time, you faggot.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Trump is the alphamost beta cuck of all time, you faggot.

Indeed. There's even a new book, "Fire and Faggotry: Inside the Trump Cuck House".

If only Trump fans had the attention span to read something longer than a tweet...

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Considering the alternative, I would have to say I do like Trump as President. Suck on it.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member

Are you saying that your goal, in steering the federal government, is to alienate and enrage your fellow citizens? If so, you've certainly done a great job. I don't exactly think that's how a representative government is supposed to work though.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Are you saying that your goal, in steering the federal government, is to alienate and enrage your fellow citizens? If so, you've certainly done a great job. I don't exactly think that's how a representative government is supposed to work though.

When I think Texas, I think of a slogan that could only create a paranoia that Mexicans may give a shit to invade and massacre all the white folk again. But Derek isn’t really white. Kind of like a bizarro Steve Martin in a bizarro The Jerk.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
There was never a chance that he'd be statesman-like even when he lied about it on the campaign trail.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
POTUS ultimately means very little in our system of government but we treat it like Miss America every 4 years to make it look like we really care. The well meaning dolts ask the power-starved contestants how to end world hunger and stop all the wars and save all the children. They give people enough bullshit to fight with each other in the months (nearly years now) leading up to the general election. Then people cast their ballot, contented with the fact that they have done their civic duty, and if their side doesn't win, well then the other side can be blamed for how things get bungled in the coming four years, but if their side does win, well then the other side can be blamed for how things get bungled in the coming four years.

A perfect system really.

I like Trump as president, in less than one year he has managed to show a decent amount of the American public (and maybe more importantly, the media) what a joke the office really is. I mean he can't even start a nuclear war with DPRK for god's sake.

Trump might be the last gasp of the white boomer and that's fine, they'll all be dead soon. Unfortunately, I don't really think that the prospects for the next few cycles look much better.

Trump is like having a 24/7 sports coach media conference meltdown except in the executive office of the federal government and it is fantastic.

I'm a man! I'm 40!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
POTUS ultimately means very little in our system of government but we treat it like Miss America every 4 years to make it look like we really care. The well meaning dolts ask the power-starved contestants how to end world hunger and stop all the wars and save all the children. They give people enough bullshit to fight with each other in the months (nearly years now) leading up to the general election. Then people cast their ballot, contented with the fact that they have done their civic duty, and if their side doesn't win, well then the other side can be blamed for how things get bungled in the coming four years, but if their side does win, well then the other side can be blamed for how things get bungled in the coming four years.

A perfect system really.

I like Trump as president, in less than one year he has managed to show a decent amount of the American public (and maybe more importantly, the media) what a joke the office really is. I mean he can't even start a nuclear war with DPRK for god's sake.

Trump might be the last gasp of the white boomer and that's fine, they'll all be dead soon. Unfortunately, I don't really think that the prospects for the next few cycles look much better.

Trump is like having a 24/7 sports coach media conference meltdown except in the executive office of the federal government and it is fantastic.

I'm a man! I'm 40!

He has veto power and the power to appoint and direct administrative heads. A clear example of the potency of the POTUS for good or evil is the appointment of Nikki Haley to U.N. ambassador, and his directives to her that have isolated the US, rankled our worthwhile allies, and appealed our terrorist allies.

And the power to appoint judges who think the bill of rights is a line item spreadsheet of the national debt is not merely beauty contestant tier.

Monkey with a machine is only great in a vacuum like Metal Slug. Not in real life.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

A perfect system really.

I'm a man! I'm 40!

Parading ignorance as pessimistic insight. Classic Lithy.