Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    Post more please
    Fuck no. Post less. A lot less.
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

I'm not sure which is more scary...

The fact that he actually is our president?

Or rather just some of the idiocy that has truly begun to show itself from some (read: vast majority) of his supporters.

Remembers The North
    He is The Last Jedi tier for me, which is the only way I can explain it in my current frame of mind.

"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."
    ~Jerry Holkins

"You can have the power to destroy, but it doesn't give you the power to reform, or improve, or build."
    ~George R.R. Martin

Twitch: Redfield70
    ustream: Redfield70
    Twitter: Tom Tolios
    Facebook: Tom Tolios
    Instagram: tom_tolios
    Blog: Still In The Game

Art of Typing Wiz

icon16.gif

I like Trump. His election has brought out so many people triggered then any other president I've seen elected in history.

Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    Economy is headed in the right direction,.
    2017 saw the slowest pace of job growth in 7 years
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

Crossed Swords Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post

Edit: Why is kekeke still gone??

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post

!!

Analinguist of the Year galfordo's Avatar

icon35.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    I like Trump. His election has brought out so many people triggered then any other president I've seen elected in history.
    This is what I find most likeable about Trump. He makes people cry. Especially those people who believe it's their God given right to never be sad.

Dude is a beta cuck's worst nightmare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes
    Galfordo really is the best member of this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTheranthrope View Post
    I want to disagree... but:
    1. Not everyone can be Galfordo (me, for instance.), but maybe... Galfordo is the hero our nation deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    I would vote for galfordo over any candidate.
    We be chillin'

Trump is the most easily triggered, snowflake president of all time.

He seriously runs around asking for participation medals for everything.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

Quote Originally Posted by galfordo View Post
    This is what I find most likeable about Trump. He makes people cry. Especially those people who believe it's their God given right to never be sad.

Dude is a beta cuck's worst nightmare.
    Trump is the alphamost beta cuck of all time, you faggot.

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    Trump is the alphamost beta cuck of all time, you faggot.
    Indeed. There's even a new book, "Fire and Faggotry: Inside the Trump Cuck House".

If only Trump fans had the attention span to read something longer than a tweet...
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Non dilated pupils pic=Challenge. I got a hundred dollar cd.

to be read in the voice of The Joker.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!
    Hamill is a national treasure.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Non dilated pupils pic=Challenge. I got a hundred dollar cd.

Master of Disguise
    Considering the alternative, I would have to say I do like Trump as President. Suck on it.

Quote Originally Posted by neobuyer View Post
    Considering the alternative, I would have to say I do like Trump as President. Suck on it.
    You are a schizoid delusional, conspiratorial, uneducated faggot.

Your opinion means less than nothing.

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by neobuyer View Post
    Considering the alternative, .
    Mike Pence?????

I asked for a
    Custom Rank and
    Learned My Lesson.

Are you saying that your goal, in steering the federal government, is to alienate and enrage your fellow citizens? If so, you've certainly done a great job. I don't exactly think that's how a representative government is supposed to work though.
    I turned off signatures. So should you.

Quote Originally Posted by SpamYouToDeath View Post
    Are you saying that your goal, in steering the federal government, is to alienate and enrage your fellow citizens? If so, you've certainly done a great job. I don't exactly think that's how a representative government is supposed to work though.
    When I think Texas, I think of a slogan that could only create a paranoia that Mexicans may give a shit to invade and massacre all the white folk again. But Derek isnít really white. Kind of like a bizarro Steve Martin in a bizarro The Jerk.

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Lol I want to post this at Sega faggot 16.

A Joala is for Life.
    Not Just Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post

to be read in the voice of The Joker.

First time I have seen this, what a fucking legend!
    Spice god of Borneo...my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart

Super Spy Agent
    Heís a cunt

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    There was never a chance that he'd be statesman-like even when he lied about it on the campaign trail.

!!

In search of monsters to destroy
    POTUS ultimately means very little in our system of government but we treat it like Miss America every 4 years to make it look like we really care. The well meaning dolts ask the power-starved contestants how to end world hunger and stop all the wars and save all the children. They give people enough bullshit to fight with each other in the months (nearly years now) leading up to the general election. Then people cast their ballot, contented with the fact that they have done their civic duty, and if their side doesn't win, well then the other side can be blamed for how things get bungled in the coming four years, but if their side does win, well then the other side can be blamed for how things get bungled in the coming four years.

A perfect system really.

I like Trump as president, in less than one year he has managed to show a decent amount of the American public (and maybe more importantly, the media) what a joke the office really is. I mean he can't even start a nuclear war with DPRK for god's sake.

Trump might be the last gasp of the white boomer and that's fine, they'll all be dead soon. Unfortunately, I don't really think that the prospects for the next few cycles look much better.

Trump is like having a 24/7 sports coach media conference meltdown except in the executive office of the federal government and it is fantastic.

I'm a man! I'm 40!
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.

Quote Originally Posted by lithy View Post
    POTUS ultimately means very little in our system of government but we treat it like Miss America every 4 years to make it look like we really care. The well meaning dolts ask the power-starved contestants how to end world hunger and stop all the wars and save all the children. They give people enough bullshit to fight with each other in the months (nearly years now) leading up to the general election. Then people cast their ballot, contented with the fact that they have done their civic duty, and if their side doesn't win, well then the other side can be blamed for how things get bungled in the coming four years, but if their side does win, well then the other side can be blamed for how things get bungled in the coming four years.

A perfect system really.

I like Trump as president, in less than one year he has managed to show a decent amount of the American public (and maybe more importantly, the media) what a joke the office really is. I mean he can't even start a nuclear war with DPRK for god's sake.

Trump might be the last gasp of the white boomer and that's fine, they'll all be dead soon. Unfortunately, I don't really think that the prospects for the next few cycles look much better.

Trump is like having a 24/7 sports coach media conference meltdown except in the executive office of the federal government and it is fantastic.

I'm a man! I'm 40!
    He has veto power and the power to appoint and direct administrative heads. A clear example of the potency of the POTUS for good or evil is the appointment of Nikki Haley to U.N. ambassador, and his directives to her that have isolated the US, rankled our worthwhile allies, and appealed our terrorist allies.

And the power to appoint judges who think the bill of rights is a line item spreadsheet of the national debt is not merely beauty contestant tier.

Monkey with a machine is only great in a vacuum like Metal Slug. Not in real life.

Crossed Swords Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by lithy View Post

A perfect system really.

I'm a man! I'm 40!
    Parading ignorance as pessimistic insight. Classic Lithy.

Thread Information