Do you like Trump as President?

Marek

Banned
That may or may not happen, but you really think Alabama, Mississippi, Kansas, Wyoming .. etc.. will turn blue? You're dreaming.

This was yesterday in kansas:

Wyoming simply doesn't want people to move here. That's why it'll be the last state to acknowledge legalization.

As for the bible belt it's another story. Look at NC. They elected a Democrat to governor. The supreme court struck down their gerrymandered map as unconstitutional.

Once black people are free to vote and have it matter things will inevitably change.

Also read the fusion GPS transcript. People are going to jail.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Wyoming simply doesn't want people to move here. That's why it'll be the last state to acknowledge legalization.

As for the bible belt it's another story. Look at NC. They elected a Democrat to governor. The supreme court struck down their gerrymandered map as unconstitutional.

Once black people are free to vote and have it matter things will inevitably change.

Also read the fusion GPS transcript. People are going to jail.

I wish Chuck Grassley went to jail.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member

NC has become more purple (mostly thanks to how fast Charlotte and its suburbs are growing) but the Repubs have a veto-proof majority in the General Assembly so Cooper is completely toothless. They're going to redraw that court-ordered map 1% less racist and the inbred rural areas will keep voting in colossal dipshits who strip away rights, defund vital services and generally fuck over and embarrass all of the hardworking people in the cities and suburbs who pay for their meth habits.

Nothing's changing here for a while.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
You are a schizoid delusional, conspiratorial, uneducated faggot.

Your opinion means less than nothing.

I would come back at this, but it's just such a ...blah kind of flame.

Would you mind trying again Popster? Anyone else is welcome to join in too btw.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I would come back at this, but it's just such a ...blah kind of flame.

Would you mind trying again Popster? Anyone else is welcome to join in too btw.

bro don't you have to be looking for 'planes' in your neighborhood

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Same for Washington DC. Any electronic flying object needs FAA approval in the 15 mi dc area radius.

But once you get outside Alexandria all bets are off? You a drone guy chucks? Personally I think they're for overweight mid 40s bald men who always wanted to be pilots.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
But once you get outside Alexandria all bets are off? You a drone guy chucks? Personally I think they're for overweight mid 40s bald men who always wanted to be pilots.

You can get some killer footage from drones though.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Not a drone guy, but I did work for a drone maker for a patent issue. I have to admit I am fascinated by the tech. So much math goes into the delivery of a steady video.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Disagree.

A bunch of these fucks are going to jail.

Oh Poppy, you're so adorable.

Another cool thing about Trump is that he lets you know who the idiots and man-children are in your group. It's a nice data point to have, honestly. If people get triggered at the mention of his name, it's safe to say that you should not be depending on them for critical support. They likely have some growing up to do.

Glass half full guys, glass half full.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Glasses half full of McDonald’s cheeseburger wrappers.

The only wrappers allowed in the Trump White House.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I get the odd craving for a McDonald's cheeseburger, but I fucking hate Diet Coke.

That shit is putrid, and probably even worse health-wise than an regular Coke.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I get the odd craving for a McDonald's cheeseburger, but I fucking hate Diet Coke.

That shit is putrid, and probably even worse health-wise than an regular Coke.

You can thank Rumsfeld for the weapons-grade neurotoxins.

Marek

Banned
Oh Poppy, you're so adorable.

Another cool thing about Trump is that he lets you know who the idiots and man-children are in your group. It's a nice data point to have, honestly. If people get triggered at the mention of his name, it's safe to say that you should not be depending on them for critical support. They likely have some growing up to do.

Glass half full guys, glass half full.

Money laundering is the great equalizer, faggot