Do you like Trump as President?

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Not a drone guy, but I did work for a drone maker for a patent issue. I have to admit I am fascinated by the tech. So much math goes into the delivery of a steady video.

I'm currently working entirely in trademark, patent, design, and copyright law. So much infringement, so little time. My day is injunctions, documents, and lots of bulshit from big companies. Someday I'll learn Chinese and have esquire after my name.

I feel your pain broseph

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Was a chef once. Got into a call center, worked my way into middle management. Switched companies. Got into counterfeit detection and brand protection. And now do lots of shit with copyrights and patents. Lot of the people I work with now are either paralegals, lawyers, or solicitors of some kind I need to go back to school at this point if I want to go further in this line of work. But right now I'm making good money and not unhappy with my situation. Even though it's purely administrative, and not dug into the nitty gritty

Back on topic: so we know his weakness. Sharks!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
That'd be a pretty good idea for a tv show....

THE HUMAN ORANGE AND THE SHARK!

aaaand some dumbass would probably say uhh well sharks don't eat fruit hurr

Mark. My. Words.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
the fat orange can kill a cheese burger, mcchicken, and a filet-o-fish, with a large cup of coke-a-cola and fries.

maybe it would be a fair fight if Fat Orange vs. 10 Filet-o-Fish.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Hard to believe that so many people in the US care more about triggering the Libs than the health of both the country and the world. How did it come to this?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hard to believe that so many people in the US care more about triggering the Libs than the health of both the country and the world. How did it come to this?

Childhood indoctrination in conservative areas has produced some dumb fucks. That's how.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Childhood indoctrination in conservative areas has produced some dumb fucks. That's how.