Do you like Trump as President?

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
Man, I just wonder what the temperature on the guy is here with Neo-Geo forum members. You can talk details if you want, but I’m really just looking for a Yes / No / Don’t Give A Shit answer.

US citizen or not, what do you think?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I love Trump... I love his haircut... I love is total regard for the office he holds... I love the fact you posted this in the WRONG forum...

xROTx

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I like him. Economy is headed in the right direction, stock market and property market booming. He will probably end up starting a nuclear war but you have to take the good with the bad.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
No.

That said, in many ways, he perfectly represents America: old, fat, conceals embarrassing ignorance with delusions of grandeur, pretends to be rich and important but is mostly owned by foreign powers, peaked in the 80s.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
No.

That said, in many ways, he perfectly represents America: old, fat, conceals embarrassing ignorance with delusions of grandeur, pretends to be rich and important but is mostly owned by foreign powers, peaked in the 80s.

You just described my life.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I love Trump... I love his haircut... I love is total regard for the office he holds... I love the fact you posted this in the WRONG forum...

xROTx

I love his Tan. That orange glow just works.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I hate 100% of politicians. Trump more than most.

At least he hasn't started a war (yet).

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
No.

Holy fuck. This is post-of-the-year material.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I like him. Economy is headed in the right direction, stock market and property market booming. He will probably end up starting a nuclear war but you have to take the good with the bad.

I can't tell if you're joking or not in the first half of your post. These are all things that began back when Trump's only political action was claiming the black guy wasn't from the US.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Man, I just wonder what the temperature on the guy is here with Neo-Geo forum members. You can talk details if you want, but I’m really just looking for a Yes / No / Don’t Give A Shit answer.

US citizen or not, what do you think?

Not sure whether to :lolz: or :scratch:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hello NeoEsZ, and how the fuck do you even pronounce your username, but no, Trump is one of, if not the, worst presidents in history. If he died a la Joffrey tomorow morning it would be a good day.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
i wish i could draw. if i could i would totally draw this story and sell it at comiket.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
If he died a la Joffrey tomorow morning it would be a good day.

The stupidity of Trump keeps Vice President Pence from being President. That man scares me if he went into power. At least Trump is like a cartoon villian who manages to fuck himself over.

Sarumaru

Kabuki Klasher
I came into this thread simply out of curiousity... but now I'm scared. The forum layout's all crazy colors. The banner clearly has a dick in the water. Someone wants their boipussi raped by old fat trump and there's a set of wild tits flapping about at the footer of this page.... what's happening..?? :confused:

Marek

Banned
I came into this thread simply out of curiousity... but now I'm scared. The forum layout's all crazy colors. The banner clearly has a dick in the water. Someone wants their boipussi raped by old fat trump and there's a set of wild tits flapping about at the footer of this page.... what's happening..?? :confused:

Welcome to the war room

Post more please