Using UNIBIOS can you change health in Fighting Games???

NeoField

Rugal's Thug
I love playing any of the samurai fighting games such as Last Blade or any of the Samurai Shodown series. I recently received the unibios and was curious if there is a way or patch to change the life meter amount?

Example: Is there a way to make it so the match starts with both players already on red? I would love to play Samurai Shodown with real quick, 1 or 2 hits and player is dead.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I love playing any of the samurai fighting games such as Last Blade or any of the Samurai Shodown series. I recently received the unibios and was curious if there is a way or patch to change the life meter amount?

Example: Is there a way to make it so the match starts with both players already on red? I would love to play Samurai Shodown with real quick, 1 or 2 hits and player is dead.

you might be able to go into the settings to change the clock to 5 secs or so. I think they do that on a different game...

ps. thanks for not buying my LB2...

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Check the soft dip settings for each game. If you have an AES, you will need the Unibios to access the settings.