Saying hi.

What would you like to change it to?
I would use my real name, but I think it would bring undesirables to my door, or worse yet trolls to me and my wifes facebook. I would change my name to something a mix of urban and contemporary thought, though.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I would use my real name, but I think it would bring undesirables to my door, or worse yet trolls to me and my wifes facebook. I would change my name to something a mix of urban and contemporary thought, though.

Ok, like we can use your werewolf name

What was your favorite pet’s name
What was your mother’s maiden name
And the name of your high school mascot.

Bam

New user name.

Ok, like we can use your werewolf name

What was your favorite pet’s name
What was your mother’s maiden name
And the name of your high school mascot.

Bam

New user name.

Rogue Temptress is the werewolf name. ,stopavik, olmstead falls bulldogs. Thats a really long and strange name.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
In regards to endowment, are you
lengthy
Girthy
Lengthy and girthy

Also, are you able to achieve and maintain a respectable errection without the assistance of pharmaceuticals or exotic tonics made from jaguar penis for example.

Thank You in advance and welcome.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
In regards to endowment, are you
lengthy
Girthy
Lengthy and girthy

Also, are you able to achieve and maintain a respectable errection without the assistance of pharmaceuticals or exotic tonics made from jaguar penis for example.

Thank You in advance and welcome.

Can we keep the jelqing tips and tricks in another thread?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Rogue Temptress is the werewolf name. ,stopavik, olmstead falls bulldogs. Thats a really long and strange name.

Lots of Ohio people here.

Everyone bitches at each other here, that's just the way it is. Don't take it personally, and consider it initiation. If you don't get butt-hurt and leave, then continue to contribute in forum discussion, and don't piss off Rot, you will be fine.

Pro tip #1: Never PM Rot. Seriously.

Thanks greed ! might be the nicest no-nonsense greeting yet. I try not to take it personal, even though I deserve some of the grief for sure.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Trilla Kangz is one of the worst usernames of all time. Plz kill yourself.