evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Krang_80s.png

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
well I don't get it?

didnt I ask you wut it meena to you??? not some vague half as explanation that has me thinking that you are ''the mos rasis''

Last edited:
It means nothing to me. It's a stupid handle, sorry if that doesn't answer shit for you. Oh, and as far as the race thing, think whatever you want. I"m not.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Still waiting for the wife pics

Joala, I know your lonely. I would accomodate you, but we've retired from mmf relations.Please understand.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Joala, I know your lonely. I would accomodate you, but we've retired from mmf relations.Please understand.

Look here Trilla from 'Mentor,Ohio' Joala ain't fuckin lonely and Karou just wants an honest answer so fuckin provide or ya wanna blue?

These fuckin cunts strolling in here like a big wig scooper and we get nothing for it, incredible.

Whoa, we got a badass over here ! I answered him. Why makes you think I even owe them an answer ? You need to relax. It's not that serious..

I don't want to have a problem with anyone, but I'm not going to be harassed for no reason. I'm someone who doesn't realize if things are said in jest, or seriously, if there is no general context.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I don't want to have a problem with anyone

We can't have everything we want.

but I'm not going to be harassed for no reason.

Really? thats part and parcel of being here. I'll let you in on a secret.. "being new and here for the market is a no-no"

I'm someone who doesn't realize if things are said in jest, or seriously, if there is no general context.

You're going to have a really fucking hard time here.

Now with all that said that doesn't mean we don't want you here, please don't see all this as 'kicking you out the door' but if you're going to be a fairy then see ya lata.

I messed up looking at the market ? I'm sure I'm not the only "n00b" who's done that. I'm trying to scrum up the money to purchase a cmvs from jamma nation, so it would be the obvious thing for me to look for cartridges for it. I'm showing I'm willing to be a part of this group, and I'll still be if/when I get "Mrkt Priv". When I get the ability to pm people instead of "shitting" in a thread, people here will see I'm not the enemy..

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Where are the fucking wife pics???

Wife pics or no market access.

When I get the ability to pm people instead of "shitting" in a thread, people here will see I'm not the enemy..

Why, what will you send us via PM? Wife pics??

Last edited:
Lol! Guess this isn't the end for me. Here she is !my wife.jpg

Edit: Doesn't seem to show for me..

Last edited:
I knew that was your angle when you kept asking. It's too bad I like to embrace other cultures and ethnic groups, even things "snowflakes" get triggered from,just sayin..

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I knew that was your angle when you kept asking. It's too bad I like to embrace other cultures and ethnic groups, even things "snowflakes" get triggered from,just sayin..

You should change your name to Vlade Divac.