List of all multicarts and flashcarts or multi game attachments for all arcade jamma?

jinx5

n00b
I want to know all the flash carts and multi carts and multi game attachments for jamma boards.
And where to get them.
I know of NeoSD and just herd about darksoft cart for neogeo and cps 2 (I don't know if it's even out yet or where to get them). I know of some multi carts for neo geo.
Just wondering what else there is.
A list would be nice and where to get them.

jinx5

n00b
Lets just put a list so newcomers can see and get idea's what is good and what to avoid. SOmetimes google misses stuff.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
No.
Anyone getting into this hobby should do research, period. I see so many people buying stuff and don't know how to use it, or it's real purpose. Educating yourself can go a long way. So many just buy shit with any knowledge and then get mad when it's not what they thought it was.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Lets just put a list so newcomers can see and get idea's what is good and what to avoid. SOmetimes google misses stuff.

So essentially, you're a new member who comes in here looking for a list, suggesting we should have one for the newcomers? Come on, man ... And next time, maybe try asking nicely for help instead of saying you WANT to know what ALL of the flash devices and multis are, and WHERE to get them.

Whenever I ask for help, I try to be polite and not turn people off. Also, I usually ask for help when I can't find solutions on my own. What you're asking for is all over the internet.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
We do not cater to laziness.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
If we were to make a list it would include an individual who is no longer welcome here. That would annoy the mods and that's not good.

The reason people are giving you links instead of a list is to give you what you're asking drama free.

You're new so thank people for their help and not rock the boat. ;)

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Did you not read my post?

The guys in chat can go into more details. Take a second and log into chat, trust me.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'm an idiot please tell me everything I want to know or I'll get angry and leave and you should have everything ready for people like me wah!

FUCK OFF!!