Captain Sawada - Street Fighter The Movie

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Rather than just posting one I thought I'd post another. This image was also drawn using GIMP. This one was draw for use with the Card Fighter Clash expansion that I'm working on.

https://ayce78.deviantart.com/art/Captain-Sawada-Street-Fighter-The-Movie-711009563
captain_sawada_street_fighter_the_movie_by_ayce78-dbrbehn.png

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I never cared for that particular SF movie character, but this is a nice rendition of him; great job!

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Yeah, I never really understood why they put him in the movie. The only reason they created Captain Sawada was that Kenya Sawada was supposed to play the character of Ryu, but due to lack of speaking English, they decided to give him another role. Had they left him out all together or maybe had him play Fei Long, it would have been better. With the expansion I'm making I was wanting to add some of the characters from SFTMG as we are reaching into the Street Fighter and Fatal Fury/KOF games that havn't been touched on.
legendsof.png

This art was by Lemonfiti on Deviant art. He has done quite a bit of art for the expansion.

Last edited:

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Kenya Sawada was supposed to play the character of Ryu, but due to lack of speaking English, they decided to give him another role.

This didn't seem to be an issue with Banderas, who spoke very little English, if any at all, when he starred in his early Hollywood movies. Supposedly, he learned his lines phonetically.