Is this the Island?

That place was for flaming homos.

Am I banned?

Anyway, I'ma ghost like swayze

Kanye 2020

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
roke$tar did you save Flint or Detroit yet and also r u still fucking seriously successful women

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I forgot that I had even asked him that just a week or so before. Alcoholism and all.

Sorry roker.

Please don't run away.

Forget the women, how's Flint/Detroit/whatever your hometown is, brother

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
and I ask myself

wtching the days go by...theres a lemon in the sky, a widow in the scarf trees have bark on the from the sky...this is not giant dick this is not my explodedanus this is not my can of vomit....there magma underground

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Too repetitive about the seriously successful. You’re going to run him off the site again.

Nice!

Nah I just don’t have much reason to post here or anywhere else. I think you and lonesage are the most consistent members here.

I actually still talk to at least 5 to 6 former (maybe still current?) members from here.

This place has been good to me and it’s still sorta surreal that I’ve probably made some life long friends as a result of posting here in the early 2000s. I just met up with a few members back in Novembe in Cali. Had a member visit for a John Carpenter concert too.

Also I don’t get butthurt over the “seriously successful” comment, that just adds to my celebrity status.

Sorry to hear about lonesages alcoholism. I know he’s probably joking, but still.

Charlie, did you ever move to NYC and become the Bret Easton Ellis character you always dreamed of becoming? Did you know Kernow is actually really cool now and mellowed out? Proud of that dude. Tonk bought me the vinyl for the movie Better Off Dead one day randomly.

If any of you semi-normal fucks are ever in the Detroit area, holla at me.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Nice!

Nah I just don’t have much reason to post here or anywhere else. I think you and lonesage are the most consistent members here.

I actually still talk to at least 5 to 6 former (maybe still current?) members from here.

This place has been good to me and it’s still sorta surreal that I’ve probably made some life long friends as a result of posting here in the early 2000s. I just met up with a few members back in Novembe in Cali. Had a member visit for a John Carpenter concert too.

Also I don’t get butthurt over the “seriously successful” comment, that just adds to my celebrity status.

Sorry to hear about lonesages alcoholism. I know he’s probably joking, but still.

Charlie, did you ever move to NYC and become the Bret Easton Ellis character you always dreamed of becoming? Did you know Kernow is actually really cool now and mellowed out? Proud of that dude. Tonk bought me the vinyl for the movie Better Off Dead one day randomly.

If any of you semi-normal fucks are ever in the Detroit area, holla at me.

No I became Kevin James. But it’s cool. Time breaks everything.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
roker
hermegildo
Nesagwa
Rubber Johnny
squarehater
Dinkins

Agh maybe some more I can't remember. Good 2005-2006 neo-geo crew right there. I remember Nes made his own lil forum and we all posted there for a year or whatever until it was like what's the point.

I think it's nice rokestar stays in touch with old members. It's a terrible problem of mine that I don't stay in touch with old friends. Two of mine got married and didn't even invite me to their weddings, guess that says a lot about how often I initiate contact with old friends.cheers rker

I also really, reallylike getting roker life updates. I'm happy this guy's doing good in life. Was a huge (still?) faggot 10 years ago but I can sleep soundly knowing he's pounding successful strange and also doing good work.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
If you have to think about it you've already lost.

What kind of drones are available that pick up women for you?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm still getting my head around neobuyer asking for a thread closure... and then constantly bumping or referring to it...

I mean... it's just not fookin' normal behaviour...

xROTx