neogeo portable

walle

n00b
Hey guys greetings toall i am making a neogeo portable with a mvs 1c board that will hold orignal cart is there a demand or need of this type of thing thanks

nono2lozere

Quiz Detective
like this:
NeGeo_Pic11.jpg

Ben Heck neo-geo mvs portable

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Hey guys can anyone tell what is the price of mv1c board also is there possibility to swap mv1c cart with aes one

It feels like you're starting from a pretty low knowledge base to be attempting such a thing?!

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
All the best Wally, we have every faith in you

NeoLucian

New Challenger
To be fair if you have not done anything like this before you are going to have a hard time.
Even copying Ben Hecks design would be a right pain in the ass and you are going for a custom approach.

A couple of prices for you:
MV1C boards on eBay are currently £60-90 (approx)
Neo Geo AES consoles are currently £300-500 (approx)

The cost of you pulling your fucking hair out trying to get all this to work..............PRICELESS :hammer:

walle

n00b
Hey bro checkout my instagram page rertoportable and then reply i build n64 portables but now i want to build neogeo portable also is there any guy on the forums who can ship mv1c to india

Last edited:

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
If you can build a portable N64, surely you can work out how to search on eBay?

walle

n00b
Bro stop harassing me i am asking good member of forums who can provide board i am not buying from ebay because idont want to loose my money on some shitty motherboard

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Bro stop harassing me i am asking good member of forums who can provide board i am not buying from ebay because idont want to loose my money on some shitty motherboard

what you are doing is trying to rip off someone elses idea (in this case- ben hecks) to try and sell it to a bunch of people. Asking about the market for the item, then looking for dealz on parts. get fucked.

Hey guys greetings toall i am making a neogeo portable with a mvs 1c board that will hold orignal cart is there a demand or need of this type of thing thanks

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Wake me up... when the hitting starts...

...Too cold to care atm...

xROTx

walle

n00b
I am not stealing benheck idea i am just making my own version witbigger screen different control slim battery and everything nicely packed will be uploading rough cad work in few days

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i think its a little early for craig to get here, so i'll just leave this for him.

you-stupid-bitch-breaking-bad.gif

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
You can't wire up an AES cart slot to an MV1C.

If you want a veritcal loading slot, the MV-1C is not what you want.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Anyone building N64 portables should be executed...