DORKS Who Won't do in a GAME What They Wouldn't do IRL

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
It's a game, who really cares. Though in all honesty, the good ending tends to be more fulfilling than the evil. In tactics ogre for instance, your first moral dilemma is whether to kill or not kill a village of innocents. Though mind you they die regardless of your choice. But it does set the stage for the rest of the game. When it comes to the social games, I tend to wish people would act more appropriately instead of acting like a tween prick because the internet is anonymous and it's not real life.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Murdering innocents and taking their stuff and being an asshole while doing it is one of the best parts of video games.

C'mon.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I would prefer my son was punched in the face than fucked in the ass.

But that's the problem now. Disputs aren't settled with fists anymore. They're settled with bullets.

Asking the same question would you rather see your son fucked in the ass, or dead from a bullet to the head?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
But that's the problem now. Disputs aren't settled with fists anymore. They're settled with bullets.

Asking the same question would you rather see your son fucked in the ass, or dead from a bullet to the head?

Does he die from the ass fucking?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
When I first started playing Grand Theft Auto (2D), I felt kinda bad about perpetuating all the violence. Then I became desensitized.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I think the real answer here is the Trash talking.
I doubt people would say 1% of the shit they say in game.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I can't tell what you are implying with your poor use of forum codes. But just to humor you, only an asshole feels the need to have a sig covered with the systems they own.

Yeah I kinda agree with this shit.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I think the real answer here is the Trash talking.
I doubt people would say 1% of the shit they say in game.

That's because the people involved couldn't hold their own in a fight. Most people that do talk shit IRL can, or have a friend that can... or are female and think their gender entitles them to act like an ass.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Trying everything in a game to see all it has to offer is one of my favorite things.

BUT...

I just can't bring myself to be a male gay character who romances another guy.

I'm playing: DIVINITY- ORIGINAL SIN 2
Divinity 2.jpg

...And I just can't do it. Like specifically the two guys on the left. It just starts creeping me out as soon as they start flirting.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I use to manufacture, and eat Boosters in Eve online. I pretty much go evil in every game.

Evil will always triumph... because good is dumb.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Are you one of these people?

Like when playing a game with sneaking and stealing- they won't sneak or steal because it's WRONG in real life. Or say Fallout 4- and they won't use drugs because "I learned it from watching YOU, Dad!"

It's a fucking GAME and it has no connection to real life save in your imagination.

Live a little, it's not like GOD is going to judge you on whether or not you stole a fucking stimpack from someone.

Your thoughts my Lords and Ladies?

I used to play driver 3 in front of people like this deliberately to annoy people. We would take turns on a death basis, so I would just act like a normal ass citizen to pass time and BUG THE SHOT PUT OF THEM

Last edited: