Sega CD

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The voice acting is awesome. Mail calls tatto a retard at one point. Can you imagine if that was in a game today?

Still good, that you can turn it off. It's annoying with repeated playing, because you die a lot and because certain parts demand you to play them again using different characters. The former is owed to the increased difficulty in the WD version, the latter is interesting, because it alters the story a bit.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Snatcher alone would make it worth it.

Totally! That game is crazy expensive to buy!

I really Like the CD, Sonic CD is probably the best Sonic ever! Plus it has Eternal Champions, Final Fight, Earth Worm Jim and a few other gems.

Never got the love for Road Avenger though, That game really is Trash LOL

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
How so? Burn plays the same.

Yeah it plays the same but you dont have the nice box or artwork etc.
I like to have original stuff but I also cant justify spending over £100 for a box and manual to give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside lol

If I ever saw it at a reasonable price I would buy it, But ime not a hard core collector so unless the prices come down its very unlikely!

Much the same with Knuckles Chaotix for my 32x.....

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yeah it plays the same but you dont have the nice box or artwork etc.
I like to have original stuff but I also cant justify spending over £100 for a box and manual to give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside lol

If I ever saw it at a reasonable price I would buy it, But ime not a hard core collector so unless the prices come down its very unlikely!

Much the same with Knuckles Chaotix for my 32x.....

Weird, I bought those games new when they first came out, where were you?

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I have a burnt copy, But nothing compares to an original.
I use to have a original copy of snatcher for the sega-cd to but i gave it away long ago.I also just have a burn which i'm fine with,better then nothing.Still for a original copy i do have it for the sega saturn&pc-engine so there's that even though there in japanese :rolleyes:

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Snatcher is one of my favorite games of all time. I don’t know why because there’s very little in the way of gameplay there, but man what a ride it is going through it. The mood and ambience of each scene is well-conveyed, and I view it as this great...experience I had with it rather than just beating a game that I enjoyed.

If you play metal gear 2 on the msx you can tell it’s the same team designing it, which makes it even more special for me.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I haven't seen the artwork for my copy of Snatcher on over a decade. Once you get over the paper fetish and actually enjoy the games you'll be much happier with the hobby.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I haven't seen the artwork for my copy of Snatcher on over a decade. Once you get over the paper fetish and actually enjoy the games you'll be much happier with the hobby.

Its like hooking up with a woman.

Its a better experience to peel her sexy lingerie off before enjoying the merchandise!!