Thread: Darkshit Multi MVS test (in french, sorry)

Lazy SNK Employee

Darkshit Multi MVS test (in french, sorry)

Here is fabulous darkshit neo geo flashcard test and features: [TEST] Multi MVS Darkshit proto exclue France

I wonder why is it annouced the same day than Terraonion new product?

Calvin & Hobbes

Google translate plz... kthx...

xROTx

Kyokugen's Student
    Tl:dr the dude likes it. Says it has fast speed of chinese shit multis with original roms like neo sd.

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post

xROTx
    It's just some Darksoft and Atomikwave propaganda. Delete with extreme prejudice.

nono is Ok though.

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by CORY View Post
    It's just some Darksoft and Atomikwave propaganda. Delete with extreme prejudice.

nono is Ok though.
    I LOVE darksofts bullshit...

Neosd starts new project and sells so well it crashes his bank...

Darksoft has switched from attacking our servers and threatening phone calls... to having some guy pretend the device of his is awesome...

**Supported games 237 out of 265

xROTx

But he had time and money to burn on getting his own branded packing tape...that means it's a legit business with legit products, right?

That review was a real eye roller.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    I LOVE darksofts bullshit...

**Supported games 237 out of 265

xROTx
    Oh nice! years of bullshit and its not even perfect... bu..but it has less load time!!

!!

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.
    sorry American is the only language I speak.

he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.
    Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition Serial #NS294668665 Nintendo 64 "Funtastic Series" Jungle Green Serial #NS28721865

Lazy SNK Employee

xROTx
    I posted it mainly for product pics (Have you notice Darkshit has destroyed an MVS game shell, they aren't able to make custom shell), not for the text witch is essentially: "wonderfull product, good job Darkshit, etc...".
    In fact the screen pics are ugly, there is some loading times but no video, so this test/demo isn't realy usefull.

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by nono2lozere View Post
    I posted it mainly for product pics (Have you notice Darkshit has destroyed an MVS game shell, they aren't able to make custom shell), not for the text witch is essentially: "wonderfull product, good job Darkshit, etc...".
    In fact the screen pics are ugly, there is some loading times but no video, so this test/demo isn't realy usefull.
    I heard a rumour once that someone in Europe brought 200 Super Sidekicks (unsure about which version) MVS carts this year from a vendor...

...It was susggested to me at the time that they were going to use them as Sac carts by a certain team...

Unsure if the allegation was correct or not... but this theory doesn't seem to be beyond the realms of imagination...

xROTx

A Joala is for Life.
    Not Just Christmas.
    I got bored listening to him explain all the things you have to do to get it working properly on the 4 slot.

"Dont put it in slot 1, put a normal cart in slot 1 then the multi in another. But whatever you do, dont press select too early. Dont get it wet and never, ever feed it after midnight"
    Spice god of Borneo...my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart

King of Fighters Medic

Too little and too late, i.e. for bigoted devotees only. I read Raz' comments on their yt channel a while back. Needless to say: he nailed it.

Somewhere in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by nono2lozere View Post
    Have you notice Darkshit has destroyed an MVS game shell, they aren't able to make custom shell
    The thread has "proto" in the title, so this might not be an official release. Plus, who would sell their product in a scratched up, re-purposed shell? Shells are a problem with Darksoft, though. ST-V cartridge had no shell. Taito F3 had no shell. Hell ... Even the CPS3 cartridge I got from Darksoft, which wasn't manufactured by them, came without a shell. So essentially, there was a shell, but someone just took it, I guess? The CPS3 cartridge lacking the shell is a major bummer, since it has some rather delicate wires soldered onto it, and it has to sit just right in the slot to work at all.

I once looked up how much it would cost me to get 3D printed shells for ST-V and CPS3, but the price was a major turn-off. Also, the jumpers on the ST-V cartridge are not the most convenient way of switching games. It's like a Chinese Neo Geo multi, without the menu board.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    So essentially, there was a shell, but someone just took it, I guess?
    There never was a shell, the neosd team went through hell and high water to get shells manufactured that were worth even making in the first place. I doubt darksoft and crew would've spent the cash to do that and then kept them for themselves... what the hell would they do with them?

!!

Somewhere in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    There never was a shell
    There must have been. It's a CPS3 cartridge. They always come in their original plastic shells, with a sticker corresponding to the game. Darksoft just re-purposes them, making them universal. So essentially, the cartridge I bought had to have one, but in the end, I got the bare PCB. His early Super BIOS cartridges even had a special sticker and a CD. I didn't even get a damn shell. Every Darksoft product I bought was a bare PCB. To be fair, everything works as advertised, but still. I can understand the lack of shells for custom hardware. They didn't go the extra mile. But CPS3? Someone went an extra step to remove the damn shell.

P.S. - That Smoko song rules. I've been listening to it since yesterday. "Ouughh ... What time is it? IS IT SMOKO!?" Gold.
    Last edited by Morden; 12-08-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Calvin & Hobbes

I've been accused recently of a form of censorship to Darksoft... his forum... his cock sucking supporters... etc etc...

...I say this... it's fuckin' true...

I don't care if you buy his products... I don't care if you jerk off to his signed photograph whilst in the shower...

This is how it will be for as long as I breathe... THREAD LOCKED...

Thread Information